For those that have the pdf world map...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. For those that have the pdf world map...
5 years ago#1
Is Nilfgaard seriously the entire southern 2/3 of the map? Geralt's going to have his work cut out for him.

Also Foltest said something about having a "Black One" in camp during the prologue. Was he talking about a Nilfgaardian?
Now playing: Starcraft 2 and TF2
5 years ago#2
I'm a little bit lost as to who the Nillfgraad's are exactly.... someone care to elaborate? I've heard the name brought up a few times but all I figure is they're an enemy of whatever kingdom this takes place in....?
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
5 years ago#3
For information about the Nilfgaardian empire, go here:

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Nilfgaardian_Empire

And the reason why I made this topic was that the Nilfgaard on the map is colored black and so was a huge section of the map which compared to the Northern Kingdoms is unbelievable.
5 years ago#4
Yes, it's a huge kingdom.

In fact the very page you linked mentions how large it is right off "Nilfgaard is the mightiest empire in the history of the known world".
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about a Sam & Max game on the TF2 board
5 years ago#5
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Nilfgaardian_Empire

They're basically southern imperialists who warred with the Northern Kingdoms in the recent past. They have an uneasy treaty with the Northern Kingdoms now.

EDIT: Link already posted... Well hell.
Gamertag: Ark Isle
5 years ago#6
Anybody have a link to a map containing all the kingdoms? I dunno wtf the in-game map is showing since none of it is ****ing translated to English...
5 years ago#7
Every single edition of the game came with a map I think.
5 years ago#8
the map is in a language that I cannot read. but it isn't 2/3, more like 50% of the map is gray out. so unless the northern kingdoms unite, they will all get destroy. witcher 3 will be alot of fun.
insert: something clever!!!
5 years ago#9
Oh. I can upload it and pm it to anyone who wants it.
5 years ago#10
Ya, I can't wait to see how certain choices influence the north's chances in a war.
Its okay to be Nobody! Nobody is perfect!
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. For those that have the pdf world map...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived