Questions about the crystalized dreams...*spoilers*

#21craziii3Posted 6/8/2011 9:53:15 AM(edited)
rktn_odin posted...
craziii3 posted...

man, the game even tells you that

For the first time you played it: NO.

so? clearly the dragon's dream is saskia's! after you view that dream, it will be marked as a peasant's dream. how much more clear can it get. if I remember correctly, geralt even commented on it being a dream of some peasant.
---
insert: something clever!!!
#22Thanatos2kPosted 6/8/2011 9:35:14 AM
What does that have anything to do with it possibly being true or not?
---
-Thanatos2k-
#23craziii3Posted 6/8/2011 9:45:04 AM
Thanatos2k posted...
What does that have anything to do with it possibly being true or not?

if you want to go down that route. why do you think it is true?

my reasoning: iorveth practically watches over her day and night :P how can she get away with that :P

your turn.
---
insert: something clever!!!
#24rktn_odinPosted 6/8/2011 9:48:53 AM
craziii3 posted...
rktn_odin posted...
craziii3 posted...

man, the game even tells you that

For the first time you played it: NO.

so? clearly the dragon's dream is saskia's! after you view that dream, it will be marked as a peasant's dream. how much more clearly can it get. if I remember correctly, geralt even commented on it being a dream of some peasant.

Ah yeah maybe you are right and, maybe some people are just not paying more attention to the game they play. Especially gamers not having English as their natural language and just bad at it.
---
Do you know what is this: C Right A Left A Up C Right A Left A Up
And this: A C Up B Up B A Down
#25AngusYoung93Posted 6/8/2011 10:33:17 AM

In the scene the peasant tells Saskia that he's glad he chose her over playing dice with his friends, then she goes on saying to tell the peasants to grab his friends so they can join the fun.

So...if someone has a dream about having an orgy involving a woman...that means the woman loves massive orgies even though she had nothing to do with the dream in the first place? I mean...you are aware that it was the peasant's dream, not her's right?

Yes, the dragon's dream Letho's dream actually happened, but it's entirely possible to dream about important and recent events. This implies that the peasant's dream did not necessarily happen. In fact, it would make the most sense if it didn't.
---
The integral sec y dy/ From zero to one-sixth of pi/ Is the log to base e/ Of the square root of three/ Times the sixty-fourth power of i
#26DestructersPosted 6/8/2011 10:35:30 AM
You guys know what a dream is, right?

Sometimes, it is a reflection of what you experience from real memories and sometimes it is a pure fantasy.

If any indication, Cecil's dream is the best way to prove that it is a pure fantasy. What did he dream of? His worst secret is out in the open and every shunned at him. He even said so before you go in there, that it would be a disaster for everyone deepest desires to go out in the open.

BTW, Way to keep the level of maturity, "Saskia is your mother, right?"

Well, guess what, some of us wish that she is, being parts of dragon is not a bad idea.
#27PlanescapedPosted 6/8/2011 11:08:07 AM
I think what it is, is that a lot of people like Saskia's character.

If it turns out she's a whore having dwarven orgies every night then I think that shatters a lot of the gamers perception of her.

Hence why it is such an argument.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#28mammary_glandPosted 6/8/2011 12:08:57 PM

planed scaped posted...
I think what it is, is that a lot of people like Saskia's character.

If it turns out she's a whore having dwarven orgies every night then I think that shatters a lot of the gamers perception of her.

Hence why it is such an argument.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes

You are not completely serious, aren't you?

#29Thanatos2kPosted 6/8/2011 1:56:36 PM(edited)
if you want to go down that route. why do you think it is true?

3 of the 5 dreams are definitely true. The 4th (Iorveth's) is quite plausible to be true.

That leaves the peasant's dream. There's nothing suggesting it definitely isn't true.

my reasoning: iorveth practically watches over her day and night :P how can she get away with that :P

your turn.

Act 1. Your turn.
---
-Thanatos2k-