Healing during combat

• Topic Archived

User Info: SirLezdain

SirLezdain
5 years ago#1
Probably a stupid question, but is there a way to heal during combat, like a potion perhaps?

User Info: azndrifter720

azndrifter720
5 years ago#2
you have to drink a potion that heals you before combat... yah
Astonishing Epic Post

User Info: Phazor58

Phazor58
5 years ago#3
You can drink a Swallow potion. I don't recall if any other potions heal during combat, but Swallow is probably the easiest to make.
PSN: Phazor58 (Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the message or I will not add you)
Steam: Phaz (Augustus Caesar avatar)

User Info: olgert56

olgert56
5 years ago#4
You can't do anything during combat except flee and wait for health to regenerate. It regenerates faster when out of combat. I think only "swallow" is a regeneration potion and you have to drink it before you enter combat.

User Info: JohnnyTHM1212

JohnnyTHM1212
5 years ago#5
You have to drink the potion during meditation so it would have to be before combat, it's called "Swallow" and it speeds up your health regeneration.
If you get Ron Paul to say "Luap Nor" does he disappear?

User Info: kean_cade

kean_cade
5 years ago#6

olgert56 posted...
You can't do anything during combat except flee and wait for health to regenerate. It regenerates faster when out of combat. I think only "swallow" is a regeneration potion and you have to drink it before you enter combat.

There's also Gadwall which is a lot better than swallow but like other potions with uber buffs it's gimp, it sacrifices damage you inflict and expands vigor requirements (you deplete your vigor faster).

User Info: curseonyou

curseonyou
5 years ago#7

You can use swallow and gadwall together and they will stack. You canget an impressive in-combat health regeneration of +5 which is alot, even with high health, by using the two potions mentioned combined with one of the mid level talents in the alchemy tree(forgot the name) with a minor loss of 6% damage from gadwall(you can negate that by adding rook as a third potion).

User Info: Flamey87

Flamey87
5 years ago#8
curseonyou posted...
You can use swallow and gadwall together and they will stack. You canget an impressive in-combat health regeneration of +5 which is alot, even with high health, by using the two potions mentioned combined with one of the mid level talents in the alchemy tree(forgot the name) with a minor loss of 6% damage from gadwall(you can negate that by adding rook as a third potion).

I could have sworn gadwall reduces damage by 40% in 2.0.

User Info: Zondergrod

Zondergrod
5 years ago#9
Greater strength mutagens will load you up with armor and a constant +1 vitality regeneration.

User Info: NeilJWD

NeilJWD
5 years ago#10
Doesn't Tawny Owl completely get rid of Gadwells bad effects?
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4791/301156094308qe3.png
http://s3.postimage.org/b9bh64zub/WA_gender.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived