Geralt deserved better

#1CaptainScrubbyPosted 3/29/2012 11:10:12 AM
Ok

Quick Time Events
Shoddy 2d Textures in a 3d setting full of overblooming or too much shadowing
I mean seriously the game looks like an unmodded Skyrim, amirite?
Timed Responses? Who's bright idea was that?
The controls, come on, they're clunky, especially with a gamepad but just in general, Geralt has a tendency to over step, looting and inventory management is a mess

ect. Geralt deserves better than this, The Witcher franchise deserves better, and fans of the franchise deserve better. If they make a Witcher 3.

That's all I have to say about it, if you're satisfied with it good on you, but I think you deserve better than this and should hold developers to a higher standard.
#2zzehPosted 3/29/2012 11:12:36 AM
wow we havent had troll like you on this board in a long time. tnx for coming and pls dont come back
#3CaptainScrubby(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 11:19:43 AM
Is anything negative about a game automatically considered trolling? You aren't even addressing the content of my post. I think maybe you're the one trolling.
#4Pal 080Posted 3/29/2012 2:45:12 PM
nah, your the troll captain. Unsubstantiated complaints and just flat out lies, whoopie for being a lamewad.
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#5CYBORG112Posted 3/29/2012 2:45:44 PM
Yep he trollin
#6MBO-SephyPosted 3/29/2012 3:33:18 PM
Did you just make another topic to whine about the same things you already did in your previous topic?

I think this qualifies as spam. Let me mark this for moderation.
#7olgert56Posted 3/29/2012 4:26:28 PM

Finally a troll!!! Haven't seen one of those in a couple months. You can do better though.

#8Joefatty2x4Posted 3/29/2012 7:58:24 PM

The fact that you keep attacking people in different topics, trying to make all of our opinions sound wrong and try to make your sound correct, yes, that makes you a troll. If you hate the game, then don't play it and get away from these boards. You've left your input on what you think of the game, now stop attacking everyone that doesn't agree. And yes, i mean everyone, since nobody seems to agree with you on much, if anything at all.

#9eldanonPosted 3/30/2012 6:45:37 AM
CaptainScrubby posted...
Is anything negative about a game automatically considered trolling? You aren't even addressing the content of my post. I think maybe you're the one trolling.

Why bother saying "wrong" to each part of your post? You're either just trolling or you wouldn't know a good thing if it hit you right over the head. There's just no pleasing some people and perhaps you're one of them because the VAST majority of people here are extremely satisfied with TW2.

In my non-humble opinion it is by FAR the best adaptation of a book character in a video game. Absolutely sublime from start to finish and minute items like inventory management certain don't make the game any less of a complete masterpiece of game design and exection.

Don't let the door hit you in the a**.
#10BlazingSpeedPosted 3/31/2012 8:04:14 PM
I don't know anything about the OP person but this game (TW2...) is far from perfect TW as good as it was also had it's fair share of problems too.