This game and company deserve to do well

#1TommyGunerPosted 4/24/2012 4:54:58 AM
I know sometimes I get a bit bugged when a pc game releases itself for the console market and I always think that one of the main reasons is of course money. But really, I (only just this one) think this game and CD Projekt deserve to succeed in the market, this is a fantastic game and CD Projekt has been fantastic with their fans and their criticisms.

Wish the best of luck when the 360 version is out :)
#2groupersoupPosted 4/24/2012 9:29:21 AM
So you think they deserve well because they bored me to death with how much taking and dialog is in this.

I fell asleep 4 times within the first hour and a half of this, and had to eventually force myself to go an additional hour on someones word and ony ran into more of the same crap boring talk.

I do not understand how anyone like being in something where there is nothing to do but listen to and read babble off and on for 2 and a half hours?

I quickly un-installed this utter piece of garbage.

Others on this board seem to enjoy 2 and a haf hours of nothing, but I do not. So this is not for me. It was also falsely advertised. It if was advertised how it really is, I would not have bought it.

There is also no explanation on how to use the magic system in the game ike there was supposed to be with the patch they released so they lied about that as well
#3MBO-SephyPosted 4/24/2012 9:33:20 AM
They deserve to do well because their game sets the brainless gamers apart, like our beloved groupersoup.
#4JapantiesPosted 4/24/2012 9:36:36 AM

I suggest you go back to playing Call of Duty then.
---
Because normal panties just aren't good enough
#5TommyGuner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 9:51:34 AM
groupersoup posted...
So you think they deserve well because they bored me to death with how much taking and dialog is in this.

I fell asleep 4 times within the first hour and a half of this, and had to eventually force myself to go an additional hour on someones word and ony ran into more of the same crap boring talk.

You clearly do not like any sort of RPG, I understand this is fully your opinion and you choose not to enjoy this but a majority of us do. You cannot deny the fact that a LOT of the problems players complained about were dealt with by the devs as quick as possible, and unlike companies like EA etc. they put in time to give us DLCs free of charge as a compensation.
#6olgert56Posted 4/24/2012 9:56:13 AM

Oh no... he's in other threads now... god save us.

#7MBO-SephyPosted 4/24/2012 9:58:25 AM(edited)
Quickly Witchers, drink your potions, get your silver swords and get ready to take this troll out.

We got CaptainScrubby out of here, we can deal with this one.

(Yes I'm a nerd)
#8AklisPosted 4/24/2012 10:05:43 AM
MBO-Sephy posted...
Quickly Witchers, drink your potions, get your silver swords and get ready to take this troll out.

(Yes I'm a nerd)

I still find it disgusting how you yell troll the moment someone dislikes the game.

As for the topic itself: We really need more companies like CDProjekt - companies that care about their fans and realise that the fans are everything. If we should drink potions and ready our swords, it should be for the people who pirate this great game. Or maybe EA. Let's go for both.
#9MBO-SephyPosted 4/24/2012 10:10:29 AM
Aklis posted...
MBO-Sephy posted...

(Yes I'm a nerd)

I still find it disgusting how you yell troll the moment someone dislikes the game.

It's not because he dislikes the game.
It's for the crap he spews, his opinions dressed as facts, and poor excuses to make him think he's right to act like he's the master of the truth and we're all wrong for liking the game, that makes me call him a troll.
#10groupersoupPosted 4/24/2012 10:15:08 AM
You clearly do not like any sort of RPG.

The Witcher 2 is not an RPG, and it's not a game. So stop using the term and comparing RPG's when talking about the WItcher 2.

If the Witcher 2 was advertised properly for what it actually is, instead of lying about and portraying it as something it's not, this discussion would not be happening because I never would have purchased it in the first place.