Is there any way to run this at a higher resolution without slowdown?

#1sharpevilPosted 5/2/2012 11:41:28 AM
Even with all of the settings turned down, I can't seem to run TW2:Enhanced at an acceptable rate at above 800x600. Past that, the game stutters a bit, but the real problem is a slowdown. Whenever a lot of action is happening, the game slows and the controls get incredibly unwieldy, causing me to often overshoot my target while turning the camera. Here are my specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
4gb RAM
GeForce GT 520M with 2.6gb video RAM

If anyone knows a way to get a higher resolution, or even just get the game to stretch to fill the screen, it'd be much appreciated. I have difficulties reading the text as it is.
---
Brawl FC: 3780 8734 8283
#2CYBORG112Posted 5/2/2012 12:47:25 PM(edited)
sharpevil posted...
Even with all of the settings turned down, I can't seem to run TW2:Enhanced at an acceptable rate at above 800x600. Past that, the game stutters a bit, but the real problem is a slowdown. Whenever a lot of action is happening, the game slows and the controls get incredibly unwieldy, causing me to often overshoot my target while turning the camera. Here are my specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
4gb RAM
GeForce GT 520M with 2.6gb video RAM

If anyone knows a way to get a higher resolution, or even just get the game to stretch to fill the screen, it'd be much appreciated. I have difficulties reading the text as it is.

Im sorry but there isn't much you can do, your video card (GT 520M) is below the minimum required by the game so its pretty much struggling to run this game at acceptable framerates. Running a higher resolution is just gonna put more stress on the video card and make the game even more unplayable.

But to stretch your image/resolution out to fill the screen.

*Right click your desktop - click "Nvidia Control Panel"

*In Nvidia Control Panel
-On the left side click "Adjust desktop size and position" and set these settings
Scaling Mode = Full-Screen
Perform scaling on = GPU
Override the scaling mode set by games and programs = Check this box

*Hit apply and it should be done. Now your 800x600 resolution should stretch and fill your screen. But this is not gonna change the clarity of text's though, you will have to uppen your resolution to fix that.