Intel HD 3000

#1Matais99Posted 7/14/2012 5:02:23 PM
Hey, does anyone have any idea if this game will run with an Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

As in, they've played the game with this card? I only have 128MB of dedicated RAM on my card, which is below mininum requirements. However, I can run several other games which require higher dedicated RAM, such as Skyrim and Magicka.

I don't really trust "Can You Run it" system labs. According to it, I can't run half of my video game library.

So has anyone played this game with an Intel HD 3000 graphics card?
---
By the power invested within me, I hereby declare this topic BUMPED
Brawl Code: 1075-0419-7285
#2olgert56Posted 7/14/2012 5:31:10 PM
Matais99 posted...
Hey, does anyone have any idea if this game will run with an Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

As in, they've played the game with this card? I only have 128MB of dedicated RAM on my card, which is below mininum requirements. However, I can run several other games which require higher dedicated RAM, such as Skyrim and Magicka.

I don't really trust "Can You Run it" system labs. According to it, I can't run half of my video game library.

So has anyone played this game with an Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

No. That's an integrated graphic card. So it's the lowest possible you can find. This game is one of the most demanding. So you'll need a 100$ to run this on low-medium.
#3CYBORG112Posted 7/14/2012 6:31:05 PM
VRAM has little to do with the cards performance so dont use that to determine if your card can handle a game or not. There are more things that determine the power of a video card, VRAM is just used to hold textures i believe, not involved in rendering actual graphics effects. So a 1GB card for example can still outperform a 1.5GB card, because it doesnt depend on the VRAM ammount nope.

But i woudnt buy the game if i were you, you woudnt have a pleasant experience with the game running it on that, its way below minimum recommend and im pretty sure you will still have very low Framerates on the lowest settings with some choppyness/stuttering all over the place.

You really need a dedicated video card to play this game properly, and not just any dedicated video card, you need high end ones.