Goofy Parts, Daisy Parts?

#1Daz224Posted 12/4/2010 2:29:52 AM
I am missing the Goofy and Daisy parts, I know I can't go back again but I need the info for the second playthrough. Please tell me, I already know the Donald parts :D
Thanks
#2XendylPosted 12/4/2010 7:21:05 AM
Daisy:
- Solve the crystal and tiki head puzzle
- when you return to the first area, there's a blue chest where the pirate selling watch sketches used to be
- Climb Skull Rock. It's on the same ledge as where Pete Pan is
- Smee gives you the final part

Don't know Goofy though, but I do know one is in the "submarine recovery" area. You'll have to thin a wall to find it. And one's in the Rocket Ship launch pad area.
---
PSN: *Points to username*
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's removable ears FTW :D
#3Lost_UsernamePosted 12/4/2010 10:35:36 AM
I can't remember theGoofy parts, but you can always buy them from the shop owner at Mean Street. 1000 Tickets each.
---
English being spoken in an English accent? What a stupid concept.
*Readjusts Monocle and sips Tea*
#4Mana_RunighaPosted 12/6/2010 1:19:14 AM
What would be the best way to earn etickets? i just have one Goofy part left to find and I would like to finish his sidequest soon. I'll feel bad otherwise.
#5illegalcheezPosted 12/14/2010 3:09:28 PM
Best way to get e-tickets is probably to go back and forth between Osworld and Mean Streets. Certain objects in Mean Streets seem to always yield the green e-tickets, and there are at least three in each of those areas. It'll still take a while, this way. 20ish round trips to get 4000 e-tickets.
#6WykedPosted 12/14/2010 4:08:46 PM

goofy,

in notilus room, thin a wall high up.

in great big tomorrow, defeat the slobber with paint

in tomorrow city square, fix the sky tram, ride it over to a blue chest.

in space voyage, the opening camera pan shows you where the blue chest is

i think the best place to earn tickets is ventureland. most of the plants do green etickits. also, in notilus room there are 3 gold tickets (100 a peice) that you can collect if you do all the puzzles.

More topics from this board...
How creepy is this game?Joniden79/17 11:51PM