Goofy Parts, Daisy Parts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Epic Mickey
  3. Goofy Parts, Daisy Parts?

User Info: Daz224

Daz224
6 years ago#1
I am missing the Goofy and Daisy parts, I know I can't go back again but I need the info for the second playthrough. Please tell me, I already know the Donald parts :D
Thanks

User Info: Xendyl

Xendyl
6 years ago#2
Daisy:
- Solve the crystal and tiki head puzzle
- when you return to the first area, there's a blue chest where the pirate selling watch sketches used to be
- Climb Skull Rock. It's on the same ledge as where Pete Pan is
- Smee gives you the final part

Don't know Goofy though, but I do know one is in the "submarine recovery" area. You'll have to thin a wall to find it. And one's in the Rocket Ship launch pad area.
PSN: *Points to username*
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's removable ears FTW :D

User Info: Lost_Username

Lost_Username
6 years ago#3
I can't remember theGoofy parts, but you can always buy them from the shop owner at Mean Street. 1000 Tickets each.
English being spoken in an English accent? What a stupid concept.
*Readjusts Monocle and sips Tea*

User Info: Mana_Runigha

Mana_Runigha
6 years ago#4
What would be the best way to earn etickets? i just have one Goofy part left to find and I would like to finish his sidequest soon. I'll feel bad otherwise.

User Info: illegalcheez

illegalcheez
6 years ago#5
Best way to get e-tickets is probably to go back and forth between Osworld and Mean Streets. Certain objects in Mean Streets seem to always yield the green e-tickets, and there are at least three in each of those areas. It'll still take a while, this way. 20ish round trips to get 4000 e-tickets.

User Info: Wyked

Wyked
6 years ago#6

goofy,

in notilus room, thin a wall high up.

in great big tomorrow, defeat the slobber with paint

in tomorrow city square, fix the sky tram, ride it over to a blue chest.

in space voyage, the opening camera pan shows you where the blue chest is

i think the best place to earn tickets is ventureland. most of the plants do green etickits. also, in notilus room there are 3 gold tickets (100 a peice) that you can collect if you do all the puzzles.

1. Boards
  2. Disney Epic Mickey
  3. Goofy Parts, Daisy Parts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived