Rinkernator and Executive District

#1Sparhawk1985Posted 3/19/2011 3:33:39 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to get to the Rinkernator and Executive District. Akane just says the best way to get there is by the Promenade, which I'm assuming means she wants you to go back to the Clustania District, the way you went to get to Harvestalia's room? I've explored that place as much as I can, and unless I've gotten lost or missed something, I can't seem to get to the Executive District to go to the Rinkernator. I thought it would be past Harvestalia's room, but no matter path I take there, I get to a point where I just can't move any further, as if there is an invisible wall there. Can anyone tell me what I've missed so I can continue with the game please? None of the walkthrough's posted on here make any mention of the Rinkernator, near as I can tell. One doesn't go past Phase 1 and the other appears to use the Japanese Kanji for the names of places, most of the time and makes no mention of the Rinkernator (at least in English).
#2max1393Posted 3/19/2011 3:59:02 PM
spoilers

that's all the up top... you know when finnel said to go right at that fork... go left and explore there, it should be near the a thing with the golden pipe horns... also make sure you buy alot of items, go to the nearest cosmophere and get all the super moves and ex moves before you reach the top or you may need to walk back down... the boss there has to be beaten in 7 minutes to get the true end, and it has alot of hp... I used a 500000% song on him and it barely did damage...
end of spoilers
---
Just because I post doesn't mean I care about the topic
#3alourienPosted 3/19/2011 4:01:33 PM
From Xereseo's guide you can search for PHS330.

This should take you to the Rinkernator.
#4KinseiNoShishaPosted 3/19/2011 4:03:24 PM
Go to the Clustania District from the Town Map. Go straight and take the lift. Go down and take a left. Take the lift. Go straight up. Voila.

This is definitely the most confusing area in the game so far. I can't blame you for getting lost. >_>
---
Cheating? Who said anything about cheating? I'm just enhancing my chances of winning, there's a difference.
#5Sparhawk1985(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 4:16:45 PM
Thanks for the help. There's no way that is the end of Phase 3 already though, is it? I mean that's pretty short if that's the end already. Though from what you say it sounds like I'll probably need to make a lot more items and buy items etc cause I barely have any skills and only 1 super move so far...

Is this going to be more like Ar Tonelico 1 or 2 in terms of Diving? I mean, is it going to be like 2 where if I choose to go deeper into one of their cosmospheres I won't be able to progress any further in the other's cosmosphere? Or is it going to be like 1 where I can dive all the way to the bottom in both of their cosmospheres?
#6max1393Posted 3/19/2011 4:20:00 PM
from what I've seen you can go to them father than level 5... if there is a limit I wouldn't know yet...
---
Just because I post doesn't mean I care about the topic
#7NanilaPosted 3/19/2011 4:20:48 PM
Sparhawk1985 posted...
Thanks for the help. There's no way that is the end of Phase 3 already though, is it? I mean that's pretty short if that's the end already. Though from what you say it sounds like I'll probably need to make a lot more items and buy items etc cause I barely have any skills and only 1 super move so far...

Is this going to be more like Ar Tonelico 1 or 2 in terms of Diving? I mean, is it going to be like 2 where if I choose to go deeper into one of their cosmospheres I won't be able to progress any further in the other's cosmosphere? Or is it going to be like 1 where I can dive all the way to the bottom in both of their cosmospheres?

You're not at the halfway mark for Phase 3 yet but when you reach the top of where you're trying to reach you'll be at the halfway mark.

If you have three hearts on a certain girl you can't progress past 7 on the other girl and if you hit level 8 with one girl she'll want to express herself to you where you get a final chance to choose her or not. If you say yes you're locked out of the other girl's level 8 but if you say no you can do advance deeper in the other girl; however, if you do it that way you pretty much lock yourself out of the true endings
---
This is what game designers like to call 'balanced gameplay' which roughly translates to 'you can have fun just as long as something's slightly irritating you.'
#8Sparhawk1985(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 11:27:17 PM
Just to be sure: If I have 2 Hearts on Saki and 1 Heart on Finnel, will I get another chance still to put a third heart on Saki or a second heart on Finnel? Or am I now locked out of true endings because I didn't give 1 girl all 3 hearts?
#9alourienPosted 3/19/2011 11:32:16 PM
Sparhawk1985 posted...
Just to be sure: If I have 2 Hearts on Saki and 1 Heart on Finnel, will I get another chance still to put a third heart on Saki or a second heart on Finnel? Or am I now locked out of true endings because I didn't give 1 girl all 3 hearts?

You can still get Saki's true end if you accept her confession in level 8 of her cosmosphere. However, you can't get any of Finnel's endings.
#10Sparhawk1985(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2011 11:35:05 PM
Thank god for my 5 Save files. One final question: The ending where you choose to let Saki finish singing at the end of Phase 3 and the ending where you fail to defeat that boss in 7 minutes or less, are they the same ending? Or are they different endings as well?