Lamb?

#1SchmemanPosted 9/26/2011 12:20:59 AM
Where can I buy a lamb? Jessica doesn't sell it and I'm on Spring 27. Do I need to wait longer or do I get one by other means? I'm in Konohana by the way.
---
Murray
#2j__wuPosted 9/26/2011 12:54:57 AM
Actually, I'm in bluebell, and Jessica's selling lamb only, but no sheep o_o
and i'm Spring 26 yr1...
---
*.wu
#3Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2011 1:41:39 AM
Is she selling lamb or lamb chicken and calf? I know that you can't buy a sheep until your lamb becomes full grown and turns into a sheep, but I can't even buy a lamb... is lamb bluebell only?
---
Murray
#4NioraptHPosted 9/26/2011 2:16:05 AM
Since you started in Konohana, you have to buy one chick and one calf from her first.
---
Punny's sprite - http://img.imgcake.com/Punny/Nioscenecompletepnggu.png
Raka's thing - http://img.imgcake.com/Rheine/niopngvy.png
#5Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2011 2:17:54 AM
NioraptH posted...
Since you started in Konohana, you have to buy one chick and one calf from her first.

Oh ok, thanks :)
---
Murray
#6RagnawindPosted 9/26/2011 5:43:58 AM
Schmeman posted...
NioraptH posted...

Oh ok, thanks :)

I would have to agree with that. I bought a chick near the beginning of the game, then a cow on the 14th of Spring and then when I returned to Bluebell on the 17th, I could get the lamb. I heard people say it takes about one and a half weeks for a cow to grow up and 2+ weeks for a lamb to grow up, but my Calf is still just a baby on Summer 1st, a full 2 weeks and 4 days later. Same for the lamb.
#7StormfeatherPosted 9/26/2011 11:58:35 AM
Actually I'm also wondering if some of it might just be the randomness, since for instance the horse/cart/pet merchants seem to be really scattered on what they offer, and when, and even now Jessica seems to have random selections from the chick/calf/lamb/cow/sheep/chicken stock.

Although come to think of it I think she's always been having at least one of the growth stages of each of the three (so far) animal types for me, even if she doesn't offer both, so I guess it's only partly random. Maybe.

Argh, the shop system in this game is driving me nuts. -_-
---
Please insert witty quote here.
#8BunnyWinxPosted 9/26/2011 4:31:12 PM
There is definitely some randomness involved.

I, too, thought she wouldn't offer adult animals until a baby animal you bought from her grew to its adult stage.

However, I purchased a lamb from her several in-game days ago - it hasn't grown yet - and just today I saw a full-grown sheep available in her shop! I grabbed it up! 8D

Living in Bluebell may affect this.