Lamb?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
5 years ago#1
Where can I buy a lamb? Jessica doesn't sell it and I'm on Spring 27. Do I need to wait longer or do I get one by other means? I'm in Konohana by the way.
Murray

User Info: j__wu

j__wu
5 years ago#2
Actually, I'm in bluebell, and Jessica's selling lamb only, but no sheep o_o
and i'm Spring 26 yr1...
*.wu

Schmeman
5 years ago#3
Is she selling lamb or lamb chicken and calf? I know that you can't buy a sheep until your lamb becomes full grown and turns into a sheep, but I can't even buy a lamb... is lamb bluebell only?
Murray

User Info: NioraptH

NioraptH
5 years ago#4
Since you started in Konohana, you have to buy one chick and one calf from her first.
Punny's sprite - http://img.imgcake.com/Punny/Nioscenecompletepnggu.png
Raka's thing - http://img.imgcake.com/Rheine/niopngvy.png

Schmeman
5 years ago#5
NioraptH posted...
Since you started in Konohana, you have to buy one chick and one calf from her first.

Oh ok, thanks :)
Murray

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
5 years ago#6
Schmeman posted...
NioraptH posted...

Oh ok, thanks :)

I would have to agree with that. I bought a chick near the beginning of the game, then a cow on the 14th of Spring and then when I returned to Bluebell on the 17th, I could get the lamb. I heard people say it takes about one and a half weeks for a cow to grow up and 2+ weeks for a lamb to grow up, but my Calf is still just a baby on Summer 1st, a full 2 weeks and 4 days later. Same for the lamb.

User Info: Stormfeather

Stormfeather
5 years ago#7
Actually I'm also wondering if some of it might just be the randomness, since for instance the horse/cart/pet merchants seem to be really scattered on what they offer, and when, and even now Jessica seems to have random selections from the chick/calf/lamb/cow/sheep/chicken stock.

Although come to think of it I think she's always been having at least one of the growth stages of each of the three (so far) animal types for me, even if she doesn't offer both, so I guess it's only partly random. Maybe.

Argh, the shop system in this game is driving me nuts. -_-
Please insert witty quote here.

User Info: BunnyWinx

BunnyWinx
5 years ago#8
There is definitely some randomness involved.

I, too, thought she wouldn't offer adult animals until a baby animal you bought from her grew to its adult stage.

However, I purchased a lamb from her several in-game days ago - it hasn't grown yet - and just today I saw a full-grown sheep available in her shop! I grabbed it up! 8D

Living in Bluebell may affect this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived