Big Bed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
5 years ago#1
When do I get this request? It's all I need now to get married... who even gives it to me? Thanks, any help is appreciated :)
Murray

User Info: rockerzz182

rockerzz182
5 years ago#2
Ive got the bed request in year 2 eileen will post a request in blue bell you need 2 ore stone and a money i forgot how much is the cost..

You need that for marriage and you dont need to expand your house for that..

But if you want to have a child..yu need to expand your house..
HM ToTT - 309598406913

User Info: Pheem

Pheem
5 years ago#3
Yes, you should get the request on the first day of Spring in Year 2 from Eileen.

User Info: DarkDragonSpyro

DarkDragonSpyro
5 years ago#4
Where do you get Ore Stone
Bakugan Brawl
Fusion Drago ROCKS

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
5 years ago#5
Thanks guys, I finally got it. I was worried because it didn't show up for me on Spring Year 2 but once Summer rolled around it was on the board.

I got most of my Ore from the hole behind the waterfall on the Konohana side.
Murray

User Info: rockerzz182

rockerzz182
5 years ago#6
DarkDragonSpyro posted...
Where do you get Ore Stone

You can get ore at the crack at the back of waterfall and sometimes lying in the mountain when tgere is a typoon or snow storm..
HM ToTT - 309598406913

User Info: threedogs1

threedogs1
5 years ago#7
It's summer year two for me and I still haven't gotten the request. Which board does it appear on and do you need a certain request level. I got the reno request on the Bluebell Board and the clothes request on the Konahana board. I think I'm one of the first to have the house upgrade before the bed.

User Info: McGwee

McGwee
5 years ago#8
You also need to have Elleen a little bit over two flowers and lv 3 requests too. That way you unlock c rank requests, which is what the bed request is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived