No Rivals :) Now I don't feel bad!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
  3. No Rivals :) Now I don't feel bad!
5 years ago#1
I'm so glad that this game doesn't have any Rivals. I always felt really bad for Rick in Friends of Mineral Town because I'd marry Karen and then he'd be stuck without anyone for himself. Makes me sad :( but this game doesn't have any rivals so yay :)))
Murray
5 years ago#2
feel the same way with animal parade. kinda wish that whoever your rival was for the one you married, they'd marry the witch or wizard.
5 years ago#3
Rivals seemed to take up my time too much so im so glad they're not in this game :D
~~{Harvest Moon}~~
5 years ago#4
now instead of only one ending up alone, everyone besides you and your wife/husband will be alone.

seems worse to me XD
5 years ago#5
SoaringBlizzard posted...
now instead of only one ending up alone, everyone besides you and your wife/husband will be alone.

seems worse to me XD

Haha I never thought of it that way, but at least this time I'm not swooping in and stealing their one true chance at romance.
Murray
5 years ago#6
I'am GLAD there is no rivals in this one and I hope there is none in the future of HM, because I won't have to rush in giving gifts to the guys before the rival event starts to trigger and when I choose the bachelor I want maybe it's just me but I cringe a little when I see the rivals after I got married. Thanks Natsume! ^_^
5 years ago#7
But I like the rival events =\
And the marriage is usually at year 4+
5 years ago#8
Not to mention sometimes your rivals would have kids so YOUR kid wouldn't be a loner...
"Silent alarm ACTIVATED!"
"Some people are like slinkies--generally useless, but you still get a smile when they tumble down stairs."
5 years ago#9
Considering how long it takes for things to get done in this game (one farm expansion a season, but only if you're not fixing the tunnel), romantic rivals would have been nice to see. I rarely play past completing the 3rd year in HM games, but I'll probably end up in the 5th year before I'm satisfied with getting everything.
The apple may not fall far from the tree, but coconuts can cross oceans.
Gamertag: tsunamizero02
5 years ago#10
I was sort of sad that there were no true rivals, since I could see a lot of adorable couples being plucked out. Kana and Georgia, Hiro and Nori, Reina and Cam, Ash and Laney...
I set unicorns on fire for fun. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
  3. No Rivals :) Now I don't feel bad!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived