What do you prefer, living in Bluebell or in Konohana?

#1NoirbassPosted 1/4/2012 11:04:29 AM
Which town is more interesting in the beggining of the game, like the first year i mean
#2Detroit222Posted 1/4/2012 11:35:23 AM

I like Bluebell, but I think I would have started in Konohana because it would be easier to grow crops (without all that traveling).

I'll probably do that when I start another game. 

#3yvette4444Posted 1/4/2012 11:46:00 AM
Bluebell!

Can you grow crops in Konohana while you live in Bluebell?
#4EspermanPosted 1/4/2012 12:27:24 PM
Depends on what you prefer, crops or livestock... You do get a free cow and chicken if you start off in Bluebell, however, you can plant crops and learn how to make irrigation furrows quicker in Konohana... If you're talking about the festivals, then it's what you like more in town-specific festivals... If you don't like cutscene festivals where you don't do much in-game participation, then maybe Konohaha because all Bluebell has is a bare-handed fishing contest where I believe Konohana has at least two festivals where you actually participate and do things... (One, I think, is a fishing contest with the fishing rod, and another is some sort of foraging competition, and there maybe more...)

You can court bachelor/ettes from either town regardless of which town you started off or currently living in, so that isn't a problem, although courting a bachelor/ette from the opposite town may be more of a hassle since you have to go through the mountain... Both towns have the cooking festival, but from my personal experience, I'd say that Konohana has the better cookers (Although both towns have their good chefs and bad ones...), in general, or at least the good ones are more prone to participating... (Though that may be game-specific...) Both towns have their ups and downs, and it's mainly what you prefer in an HM game... I chose Bluebell just because of the free cow and chicken...
---
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(
#5yvette4444Posted 1/4/2012 3:41:40 PM
I mean if you live in Bluebell, can you actually grow and harvest crops in Konohana while you live in Bluebell.
#6Mothership1953Posted 1/4/2012 3:47:22 PM
Yes. You can live in Bluebell and still plant crops in Konohana.
#7yellow_blazePosted 1/5/2012 10:41:36 AM
I prefer Bluebell. I lived in Konohana for the entire first year and then moved to Bluebell at the end of Winter Year one.

So far I like Bluebell much better. I find it easier to take care of animals, that and I have the tunnel completed so I can just run across quick if I really need to grow crops for the festivals or something.
---
I have a family of Seaweed. I bet you don't. :)
#8dot921Posted 1/5/2012 1:25:30 PM
I prefer Bluebell, though crops seem to be a lot easier to take care of.
---
0303-9180-7014 - Black - Gale
4383-1144-4610 - Platinum - Mika
#9Dorfl_2Posted 1/6/2012 6:41:01 PM
I expanded my Konohana farm to its maximum size then moved to Bluebell. That way I could raise lots of animals there while caring for my farm at the same time.
---
Piracy is bad, mmkay?