Miso?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: my_psychosis

my_psychosis
4 years ago#1
Where do I get Miso? What is it? Thanks. :)

User Info: Esperman

Esperman
4 years ago#2
If I recall correctly, miso is a maker product... I think you need the fermenting pot (The giant pot-like maker, which I think is a Konohana maker upgrade...) and then soybeans plus another ingredient... It might be a request reward, though I think it's only for grade C or higher requests... I've done a bunch of D level requests and I don't think miso is one of the rewards for those grade requests, but I do remember seeing miso as a reward for one of the requests... (I forget who rewards it...) As for miso itself, it's an ingredient for a few recipes...
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(

User Info: capaul

capaul
4 years ago#3
It's a Bluebell maker.

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
4 years ago#4
Yeah, you have to build Fermenting Maker in your Bluebell farm. Then you have to combine Soybean + Cooked Rice to get Miso.
I, Garyus, will drain your fetid blood, drop by drop ! -Garyus-Dragon Force

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived