For those that have it, please post

#11BioShockOwnzPosted 11/17/2009 8:15:35 AM

hijokaiden posted...
Worse than Risen on the xbox360, aside from a few stuck bugs and loadising screen freezes in the waterfall temple, Risen ran fine for me. But the game has been dramatically dumbed down compared to the PC version.

But Risen is still very much enjoyable on the Xbox360, Divinity II on Xbox 360 is not. There is even a shortcut problem with Divinity too, as you only have 4 shortcut spots and the one you will asign to "A" will have to be used each time you reload or actually are done pressing the "A" button.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.

Yeah, I have Risen for PC and 360.

Hmm, I'll wait to see what reviewers have to say about Divinity II.

#12kings574Posted 11/17/2009 3:12:54 PM

Maybe it'll be fixed in time for the NA Release.

A Patch maybe.

I'm getting this on Friday so I'll see how bad it is,

#13niamahaiPosted 11/18/2009 6:19:54 PM
i never understood what's the catch of the Divinity franchise.

The 1st one was rather meh

The 2nd one was "and now you have a demon on your side!"

Are people just playing this game to pass the the time before Diablo 3 comes out?

I'm also reallly sad that none of the Diablo-like games ever make it big.
I really really really really liked Titan Quest...
#14PsychoDantisPosted 11/19/2009 1:59:30 PM

I really really really really liked Titan Quest...

So did I. Hugely under-appreciated.
---
Yes, I am that good.
#15ajsncPosted 11/19/2009 3:41:15 PM
I got it only yesterday and I found myself comparing it at least graphically wise to Dragon Age Origins and it is definately lacking on the xbox. If I move at a run for a short period I will find occassional frame skipping in the backgrounds. The list of character options is really small. I'd wonder why they even bothered with the illusionist if I can only have such a small array of choice in the way I look anyway. I'm playing a warrior and seem to notice some lag in actions (ie I used whirlwind and the knockback effect went off sending the skeleton attacking me away before the animation even started)

But these are early impressions. I'm really hoping that the gameplay will keep me interested graphics don't make a game but they can negatively impact first impressions.
#16niamahaiPosted 11/20/2009 12:02:49 AM
despite having a lack of variety in enemies, weapon model, playable class and environment, Borderlands still manage to out-Diablo all the Diablo-esque games.
#17ChargrilledPosted 11/20/2009 1:19:12 AM

I got it only yesterday and I found myself comparing it at least graphically wise to Dragon Age Origins and it is definately lacking on the xbox. If I move at a run for a short period I will find occassional frame skipping in the backgrounds. The list of character options is really small. I'd wonder why they even bothered with the illusionist if I can only have such a small array of choice in the way I look anyway. I'm playing a warrior and seem to notice some lag in actions (ie I used whirlwind and the knockback effect went off sending the skeleton attacking me away before the animation even started)

But these are early impressions. I'm really hoping that the gameplay will keep me interested graphics don't make a game but they can negatively impact first impressions.

is that the UK version that you got ajsnc?