Grave robber quest

#1siyrenPosted 1/4/2010 3:26:35 PM
i found the dude who was being held by the imps, and i know the other two are at the fortresses, but wheres the other one? I read somewhere she was in the area where you had to get the book for the alchmist but there not there.
#2KidBuu_001Posted 1/4/2010 6:45:05 PM
I believe the third one is on a ledge at the start of the fjords you have to go dragon to get on it its near the top of a statue i found a book on its head. The fourth one is one a ledge in one of the paths and has a trap door make sure you read it mind to figure out in order to get the treasure and not be burned you have to push a secret button and you also can get an achievement
#3stgsmilingPosted 1/12/2010 11:36:06 AM
now, i found the imp guy, and the chick at the start of the fjords, but i cant find the other 2

where exactly are they?

the guide at gamepressure says they're in the fjords. TC says they're in someone's fortress
---
GT: TH3 P3NETR4T0R
#4JustDIEPosted 1/15/2010 9:54:21 AM
gamepressure is right the two people jack and dean are corpses. one is on a cliff next to a nest the other is on a cliff side too the gamepressure map is correct just follow it
#5menalaos1971Posted 1/15/2010 9:57:34 AM
Jack is next to a Wyvern nest past that Dragon Knight's old tower. I still haven't found Dean myself...
---
I'm just like Jesus. I save... often! ** I can't give you your opinion. I can only give you mine. ** Ignorance is cured with knowledge. Stupid lasts forever.