Getting to Lord Lovis

#1killerman99Posted 1/6/2010 2:18:29 PM
I'm stuck outside the tower and I cant find anyway in both of the gates are locked how do you even get in?
---
I have a dream and its to one day be siged
#2killerman99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2010 3:25:59 PM
Ok I found a way in but now I'm stuck at a gate just past the wooden walkway that takes you up to the blacksmith so how do you open it i can't find a lever or wall panel to open it?
---
#3killerman99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2010 4:20:43 PM
How come people never help me?
---
#4sephirothlionPosted 1/6/2010 4:26:31 PM
I'd help you if I had done that already but I just got my dragon form last night, sorry man...
#5DrJawlessPosted 1/7/2010 2:25:20 PM
You have to first have picked which people you want at the totems. Then do the quest for captain hermosa, to save the wandering shipmate. You will find a book, take it to the windy area with the 3 candles to the east and read it. Follow that questline and you'll eventually open the way.
---
Gametag: Jawless Dan
Here at Sofa King, our prices are Sofa King low that you will call us Sofa King crazy
#6kaaskillerPosted 1/7/2010 6:55:47 PM
When you go all the way up the tower with the ladder (on the outside), take the right path down, not left up to the skeleton blacksmith DOWN! At the end of that path climb down 1 ladder, jump down and enter the tower to Lovis. And if your stuck in the room whit the blacksmith, you need to jump in the hole with the fire get the stone, jump back quickly and activate the stone at the glowing wall.
Hope that helps