Having trouble in sinister cavern & barnabus

#1talithajoPosted 1/11/2010 11:36:25 PM
I have been to all 3 teleporters got the book pulled two levers & still barnabus is behind that barrier which you can get into by walking but it burns & there are two in there I know I'm leveled up enough to be able to beat him but it's not working.
I've even gone back and pulled the levers again . Also went back to a previous save.does it matter what order you pull them? I did notice that even after pulling the lever that I think is the one for his barrier that it didn't stop it around the generator like the other one did that made the nest accessible.
Another observation which may or may not mean anything but when I retraced my steps I was able to pull the lever again for the barrier to the nest but not the other one do we maybe think it's a glitch?
Well any advise would really help as in having trouble in the fjord section and the no fly zone.
Thanks
Tali
#2talithajo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2010 12:04:38 AM
Ok found out what the problem is. There's a third lever and it's not obvious. After you turn off the lever in the room with the lava you activate a teleporter which I did use but I only thought that it lead me to the chest way up high but there are some platforms in the corner of this room that are down from where the chest & teleporter are which I didn't see. Thanks to the only walkthrough I found on it by seorin. At first I didn't find the help cos seorin put it under the section he called old cave (if memory serves) and my 360 version calls it sinister cave. But once I found it his/her help was I valuable so thanks seorin:)
Tali :)
#3sephirothlionPosted 1/13/2010 10:40:22 AM
What about the spawning nest? I was never able to damage it at first, Im guessing I have to kill other things before I can damage that...

---
"I'm worried about the Beaver..."June:Leave it to Beaver
Go Cowboys...
#4xtdg134Posted 1/13/2010 10:49:46 AM
Yeah there's a lever through one of the 3 portals that turns off the barrier for the nest.
---
You know what I did on my birthday? I got stung by a bee and passed out in my cabin.
#5TheColdOne81Posted 1/18/2010 5:31:49 AM
Help! I only found two teleporters one leaver, one book! They were basically on the same side though at different altitudes!?? Help?
#6TheColdOne81Posted 1/18/2010 5:32:41 AM
Help! I only found two teleporters one leaver, one book! They were basically on the same side though at different altitudes!?? Help?
#7menalaos1971Posted 1/18/2010 7:45:01 AM
The highest teleporter leads you to the Book.
The mid-level teleporter shuts down one field generator.
Then there is a teleport down at the very bottom that shuts off the second.
---
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!