Where is the statue for the 3 talismans?

#1sephirothlionPosted 1/12/2010 2:42:11 PM
talisman of the east/west/south...

---
"I'm worried about the Beaver..."June:Leave it to Beaver
Go Cowboys...
#2sephirothlion(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2010 5:42:25 PM
Im guessing no one else found these talismans they are in a cave in broken valley that has 2 exits...forgot the name of the cave...

---
Go Cowboys...
#3RogueShadow0618Posted 1/12/2010 7:07:39 PM
No, I found two of them. And the book. All 3 are in the cave then? I may try and go back through there then. Do I get access to my chest in the Tower before I get the Dragon form since it seems you lose the valley as you gain the form?
#4xsubtownerxPosted 1/13/2010 8:24:44 AM
Yeah I also only found two. Where is the south one located? And also, TC, there is 3 exits. Also, the statue is basically in the middle of the cave. Near some plants and lights.
#5sephirothlion(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2010 10:12:20 AM
My bad guys...I thought there were only 2 exits, anyways thanks for the help...

Btw I found the third one at the end of one of the tunnels next to an altar if that helps...

---
Go Cowboys...
#6electroflamePosted 1/13/2010 4:24:52 PM
Ok, I'll try to answer everyone's questions in one go.

The three talismans are ALL in the SAME cave. One is in a small chest next to a dead guy, another is in a small chest in one of those tree totem things and the other I believe, if I remember correctly, is in a chest where you fight the dude for the bounty mission.

Once you have all three the statue is in the room with the spiral staircase. You will know if it's the one because it is bathed in a yellow light from the candles around it. Do save though in case I get the following order messed up. I believe if you go into inventory and select the talisman of the WEST and then select Use if it prompts you. After that a menu should pop up and then you select the talisman of the EAST. After that you select the talisman of the SOUTH. If done correctly the statue should start to shine and you will get the talisman of the NORTH for your own personal uses.

Enjoy!