malachite gem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bigdog247

bigdog247
7 years ago#1

Is the only place to get this through the completion of the terror of high halls mission or whatever mission that was? I gave them to the blind prophet and now I find out to use the best enchanments you need it so is there any place else to get some?

User Info: OgesMC

OgesMC
7 years ago#2
I found one in a chest in the derelict caves (chest appeared while standing on a pressure plate), I know they're rare but you can find them elsewhere.
35 Lightnin'

User Info: virumor

virumor
7 years ago#3
Broken Valley (before destruction) - 3 gems

2 gems you can buy from Lamotte (village merchant)
1 gem you will get as reward from sleeping trio (wake them up)

Orobas Fjords - 13 gems

1 gem - read the Charlie's (goblin on the small island) mind and you will get a malachite in his chest
1 gem - random merchant on the road to High Halls (appears only once)
2 gems - two malachite's veins in Patriarch's cave
4 gems - after finishing second quest in High Hall (water supply), read the woman's mind (who gave you the quest)
1 gem - High Hall, second quest dungeon - check malachite vein in the same room where demon is (do it before you will transform into dragon)
1 gem - malachite vein in the cave of treasure quest (orobas fjords, four adventures looking for a treasure)
2 gem - Redcliff's quest, you can trade to goblins precious redcliff stone for 2 malachite gems
1 gem - malachite vein after a 3 pedestals with colored books

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived