Bandit Camp?

#1Troggles_Posted 2/13/2010 4:00:54 AM
Hi there, i have found an entrance to the bandit camp but it says the door is locked. Fenton asked me to join in the raid of the camp.
It is too late to gain access to the camp through this door without raiding the camp? Also if i raid the camp, can i return to it without being attacked?
---
~Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death~
#2rep_HCPosted 2/17/2010 2:10:31 PM
there's another thread on this' you'll get a quest that will open up the bandit camp where you'll get more quests, but, you can also do something, like raid the bandit camp before getting that option and not get the quests there.
---
---
After research, I am 100% sure the US gov commited 9/11. The only difference between myself and skeptics, is they have not done the research. infowars.com
#3Troggles_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2010 8:44:46 AM
Read through all the posts, either I am not understanding or I have not found the right post. I did tell the Captian when i read the prisoners mind, but i also helped him escape and sided with the bandits to kill the nobles. But once i get to the camp entrance i only have the option to raid the camp.
Have i lost out on being able to do the quests in the camp?!

---
~Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death~
#4DrJawlessPosted 2/18/2010 5:15:20 PM
yeah i did that my first time, you cant do the quests inside since the bandit guard is gone
---
GT: Jawless Dan
Contributor to the Legendary *parks car* topic while waiting on an action RPG Medievil remake...