Divinity 2 DLC Announced

#1kings574Posted 3/3/2010 11:12:11 AM

Aleroth, once a war-torn city, now holds the next challenges for computer role playing gamers. Rivellon, the world of , is still not safe. In Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance, the game's add on, players must face the evil once more.

"The player picks up the story of the dragon knight and guides him to his ultimate destiny. Along the way several accounts are settled, and the answers to many questions in the Divinity universe revealed.", Swen Vincke, Creative Director and CEO of the development team Larian Studios, explains.But not only the story of the dragon will be continued, the engine has experienced a solid overhaul as well, improving performance and graphics along the way. Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance will be released in Q4 2010 for PC and on Xbox Live™ Marketplace.

#2jeroenmelgPosted 3/3/2010 1:32:35 PM
DLC =)

Q4 =(
---
I'm the guy that has no sig
#3DrJawlessPosted 3/3/2010 1:40:46 PM
...how do we face the evil once more after how the vanilla game ended

---
Contributor to the Legendary *parks car* topic
Since Disney bought out Marvel does that mean we get a Punisher style comic with Donald Duck?
#4TuranthorPosted 3/3/2010 2:29:02 PM
YES!!! I was so worried and convinced that the Expansion pack would only be for PC, or just be released in Europe or something.

it is nice to see that they intend to continue to support those of us who bought the game for XBox!

after the Sacred 2 expansion was PC only, I did not have much hope for the Divinity 2 one, especially since I am pretty sure that Sacred 2 sold a lot more copies in the US than did Divinity 2.

course Ascaron went out of business around the time, so that didnt help anything. Glad to see Larian seems to be doing okay, and their game is apparently popular enough to warrant an Expansion.

good news indeed!
---
"Take your hands off me you city-bred Dog. I've killed better men than you for less than this!"
#5PayneePosted 3/3/2010 5:48:54 PM
I honestly thought they had abandoned this game.

I am pleasantly surprised.
---
---Have whip, will travel
#6OgesMCPosted 3/3/2010 6:27:33 PM
Sounds good to me; Winter/Fall is when I hibernate to video games anyways so Q4 is perfect.
---
35 Lightnin'
#7alaindcPosted 3/3/2010 6:29:43 PM
Great news!
I would love a patch, so the arrow don't act like homing missile. (this won't happen)

---
The mind is like a parachute... It only works when it is open!!
record de neige à Québec en 2008, je m'en serais bien passé
#8BioShockOwnzPosted 3/5/2010 2:51:30 PM

Definitely buying this. Anything Divinity = win.

#9ironcreedPosted 3/5/2010 5:12:04 PM

I'll be there day one for this one. Oh, and thanks again for informing me of this, Bio.

#10RoseOfOrlaisPosted 3/14/2010 6:27:56 AM
I was pleasantly surprised when I read that Divinity II would get an expansion. Really looking forward to it since Divinity II is one of my favorite games on the Xbox360 :3

I will probably get it on its release day!