Do the pve servers have pvp at all?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Do the pve servers have pvp at all?
4 years ago#1
can someone explain? The pvp server ques are insane
4 years ago#2
No world pvp but you can duel and (not sure how/when but they're there) guild wars and 20 man battlefields. That's what I've gathered at least. Someone else may be able to give you more info.
4 years ago#3
No guild Wars on pve servers.
4 years ago#4
Wait didn't EMS or Frogster mentioned there will be certain battlegrounds with selected groups able to do PvP like combat.
4 years ago#5
There's still world pvp, but it's like the other MMO's I've played. You have to flag for it to be able to do anything, where on a pvp server you're autoflagged.
---
}{|\|||< : Extreme Demon
4 years ago#6
KainVermillion posted...
No world pvp but you can duel and (not sure how/when but they're there) guild wars and 20 man battlefields. That's what I've gathered at least. Someone else may be able to give you more info.

i dont think battlefields are in the game yet? not even in korea after 1 year
---
WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WorldWide* and #1 world BPC, as of 4/7/10
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3
4 years ago#7
Are you auto flagged on pvp servers? I have been attacked by only two people so far. I see one red guy for maybe every 100 to 120 players. This is on channel 1 as well.
---
Dark Souls Stat and Weapon Calcs
http://sites.google.com/site/darksoulstats/
4 years ago#8
Mud_Chan posted...
Are you auto flagged on pvp servers? I have been attacked by only two people so far. I see one red guy for maybe every 100 to 120 players. This is on channel 1 as well.

You aren't auto flagged on pvp servers. You have to use an outlaw skill to flag. PvE servers there is zero non consensual pvp. That means no guild wars, no open world pvp.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Do the pve servers have pvp at all?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived