Free to play?

#1Solid_snake137Posted 4/4/2012 9:11:05 PM
^ Is it?

I was talking to someone about this game, and he said that it's free to play; but I don't necessarily believe him. If it is, then that would be awesome
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite signature on GameFaqs
#2SephCloudPosted 4/4/2012 9:15:20 PM
No, it's pay to play.

But there is an item called chronoscrolls (game time item) that other players can buy and place on the auction house that other players can buy with in-game currency (gold).

That will be the only way you can play without spending real cash.
---
GamerTag: xRippleEffect
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tommy7x (PSO Blue Burst)
#3Solid_snake137(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 9:18:37 PM
That is awesome. But, will the pricing model be standard MMO $15 a month?
---
#4SephCloudPosted 4/4/2012 9:25:43 PM
Yes, $15 a month, or you can buy payment plans (3 months, 6 months, 1 year) and there are discounts for those.
---
GamerTag: xRippleEffect
http://www.youtube.com/user/Tommy7x (PSO Blue Burst)
#5Solid_snake137(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 1:34:00 PM
Awesome. Thanks for your help
---
#6nishanth12Posted 4/6/2012 9:04:26 PM

Or you could simply play RaiderZ, a game similar to TERA except its free

#7Neo_SarevokPosted 4/6/2012 11:03:59 PM
In RaiderZ, the women don't all wear high-heels and wear skimpy clothes, so to recommend that is a complete travesty. Go to the corner and rethink what you just said.
#8Yams1980Posted 4/7/2012 5:06:02 AM

it'll be f2p eventually... this game will have decent population for a bit then force them to merge servers and convert it to f2p... it just happened to Aion... another Korean grind type game.

#9nhatPosted 4/9/2012 6:27:56 AM
nishanth12 posted...
Or you could simply play RaiderZ, a game similar to TERA except its free

RaiderZ is more instanced and a lot less polished. That's why it's call the poor mans Tera for a reason.
---
PSO- 09
#10alkarion_logPosted 4/10/2012 9:26:51 AM
raiderz graphic is almost the same with tera, only diference is tera have a bigger looking world (just for looks really you will follow a certain path for quest like all the other theme parks). also raiderz for new equips you need to hunt monsters for items to craft , folow like monster hunter, but its easyer and a little faster gameplay is also faster in raiderz, and the big monsters are harder then in tera even though you can also solo then.

in any case give tera a year and half or 2 years then it will be F2P.
---
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money