Seems there are many sick freaks in Tera. . . .

#41dnd22Posted 4/23/2012 5:34:27 PM
Less_Minus posted...
Are you people really so blind to think the creators made these characters with the intention of having the players run around naked and fondle trees?

they put the ability to run around naked and fondle trees in in the first place.

you really think when they were designing that part of the game it never crossed their minds what people would do with the ability to run around naked and fondle trees?

i'm going to take a wild guess what people (especially little boys) would do with the ability to run around naked and fondle trees.

hmmmmmmmmmmm......................derpy derpy derpy (imitating your thought process here)........

i guess they would probably run around naked and fondle trees.

Freedan12 posted...
DraconisRex

So with that reasoning, anyone that is against murderers are also "Projecting"? Sick pervs are just that, sick pervs.

The only thing that is worst than a sick perv is the people that are defending the pervs.

probably because they (he) are (is) one themselves (himself).
#42Fear_AwakensPosted 4/23/2012 5:44:01 PM
I wonder if people got this outraged about female gnomes in World of Warcraft or female dwarves in Forsaken World.
---
You can't kick ass and have both feet on the ground at the same time.
#43EnjoyMePosted 4/23/2012 5:51:24 PM
Fear_Awakens posted...
I wonder if people got this outraged about female gnomes in World of Warcraft or female dwarves in Forsaken World.

I'm pretty neutral on this subject, but any kind of point you're making here is stupid.
---
[E[]V[]e *also responds to Santana*
#44MarikhenPosted 4/23/2012 7:29:10 PM
Fear_Awakens posted...

No, not really. Most of the complaints about gnomes involved hit boxes IIRC, and the Forsaken world forums here have been too dead to register any sort of real outrage over the game.

Plus there's the faces. The dwarven females in Forsaken world look at least somewhat adult while the female gnome faces can get downright ugly. Elin faces are generally space alien creepy, and I guess that that a lot of the posters complaining about them are surrounded by children whose faces look space alien creepy or OMFGAnime. /shrugs.

EnjoyMe posted...
I'm pretty neutral on this subject, but any kind of point you're making here is stupid.

What's stupid about comparing scantily clad women of a stature comparable to human children across multiple games to contrast relative levels of outrage generated by said women?
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#45BishtrainerTai16Posted 4/23/2012 7:43:35 PM
TheNeckbeard posted...
Elin not children.. no child female has those perfect child bearing hips like that. ...

Here's my Elin: http://imageshack.us/f/803/terascreenshot201203241.png/

Now go about explaining how you want to see her panties, wish she wasnt covered up like a prude, and enjoy oogling her "child bearing hips".

Not creepy at all.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#46dnd22Posted 4/23/2012 7:56:51 PM
BishtrainerTai16 posted...
TheNeckbeard posted...
Elin not children.. no child female has those perfect child bearing hips like that. ...

Now go about explaining how you want to see her panties, wish she wasnt covered up like a prude, and enjoy oogling her "child bearing hips".

Not creepy at all.

yep

bunch of pedos

yep
#47MarikhenPosted 4/23/2012 8:19:17 PM

Not creepy at all.

Can't really see her hips, never saw a human child with eyes that disproportionately large to their head, and never saw a human child with fox ears.

Still not human so still not creepy.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#48LadyCenobiaPosted 4/23/2012 8:41:06 PM
TheNeckbeard posted...

Not creepy at all.

Just because someone is looking or playing an Elin doesn't mean they are thinking bad thoughts. A lot of people seem to not understand, that even if some people are attracted to the Elin, doesn't mean they are attracted to REAL underage girls. There is a huge difference b/w finding something real and something fake attractive. I dated a guy who was REALLY into loli hentai, had a ton anime pics and some of the figurines. When I asked him if he felt that way about real girls he said in this exact way "eeew no, I hate children! Besides real ones are loud and annoying and I have no feelings to them at all". To him the attraction came in how they were drawn. The big eyes, the innocent/happy looks they gave in the hentai. He said even when he ummmm....u know, he thought of an ANIME girl nothing real. I also have a friend who's into hentai where girls have crazy huge boobs, like watermelon size. But in real life he doesn't like anything over a C cause he said "real ones don't look the same and they aren't as perfect and perky that big". It's possible to be into something fake that doesn't carry over to your real life.
#49The_tall_midgetPosted 4/23/2012 8:48:52 PM(edited)
Oh great... The philosophy box was opened.

Just behold as all the arm chair psychologists climb on their soap boxes.

In b4 : I have a degree in <insert anything here> thus I know what I am talking about.
---
When you're not sure if you want to go to a family gathering, ask yourself this : would you hang out with these people if you weren't related?
#50BishtrainerTai16Posted 4/23/2012 8:50:04 PM
Marikhen posted...

Can't really see her hips, never saw a human child with eyes that disproportionately large to their head, and never saw a human child with fox ears.

Still not human so still not creepy.

They all share the same lower body, so there's no need to show you what you know is there.
Children have large heads in proportion to their bodies (babies manly), and kids eye's have their large adult eyes, thats why they tend to look large in comparison to their heads.

Ive seen kids with 26 fingers and toes, two legs that havnt separated, two heads, missing limbs. I guess since they dont look like "normal" kids, that doesn't make them human either? Obviously, these avatars are modeled after very youthful humans with a few quirks. You're strait up lying if you say they dont look human.

Im glad you brought up the fox ears. They still have human ears, and makes it look like she's wearing a headband with fox ears glued on. A rather lazy design flaw, and one more thing that makes them more human looking.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.