BAM list and location???

#1jurgennoppePosted 4/30/2012 11:40:01 PM
Hello,

I was wondering, is there a list somewhere on the net with all the BAMs so far in this game and their location? Also, how many are there actually in this game? Thx in advance.
#2Dark_Oblivion2Posted 4/30/2012 11:48:56 PM
http://teracodex.com/npc.t=4

Bear in mind the guide maybe "outdated" though since there may have been changes in and out since beta testing and the fact a lot of contributed information comes from those who played the original korean version.
---
Even the most primitive society has an innate respect for the insane.
#3jurgennoppe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 11:53:02 PM
TY for the reply, but there are only 8 BAMs in this whole game?
#4Mhunter04Posted 5/1/2012 12:18:16 AM(edited)
Thats the current listings of known BAMs in the game, like Dark mentioned the information may change overtime and the fact the western TERA game is currently very new and fresh so it takes time for more info for the game to arrive and the community to familiarize themselves.
#5xionvalkyriePosted 5/1/2012 2:12:23 AM

That list only contains BAMs from the first zone.

Up to 38 there's at least 4 zones and there's quite a number of new BAMs (some of them are quite difficult too compared to the easy mode ones on that list). 

#6BeefyNukesPosted 5/1/2012 5:24:17 AM
Are those even to be considered BAMs?

They're mostly quest mobs, meaning they don't drop anything. Even the named ones.

Granted, they ARE pretty badass. . .

In closed beta I saw actual BAMs that weren't used in quests, including a crab spider that was tough to kill at level 18ish.

And yesterday I saw a named non-quest monster-giant in the back of the Basilisk area a team were duoing. . .

Neither of those I think are listed on that codex site. :O

Just saying I think they need to differentiate BAMs from quests and world BAMs.
#7jurgennoppe(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 6:03:58 AM
I hope they keep updating them, because this is one thing that seperates them from other mmo's
#8steverafflePosted 5/1/2012 4:02:24 PM
BeefyNukes posted...

And yesterday I saw a named non-quest monster-giant in the back of the Basilisk area a team were duoing. . ..

I solod that guy earlier, sweet 75k exp at lvl 23. He dropped stuff too, not sure if its a zone boss or what, but he took me like 20 mins.
---
.'~StEeViE bOI~'.
GT: Xx Stebular xX
#9Bacon_Man2009Posted 5/1/2012 9:27:42 PM
pretty sure that giant is a guild board quest.....
---
There are two secrets for becoming truly powerful. The first is to never tell anyone everything you know.---the Grimoire of Pestilential Thought
GT Eibbor2009