Help!

#1wombat013Posted 5/1/2012 7:25:05 PM
I have never been so confused about a game. I just had a child and frankly, I can only buy 3 more games. I know 2 out of the 3 so far. I dont mind the sub. fee as Im canceling SWTOR. Ive watched videos and looked at this board multiple times today and I still cant decide.

I just want to know if people so far feel like this game is just another typical hotkey MMO like WoW, SWTOR, and/or Rift, or is this game ground breaking and refreshing?
The videos lead me to believe combat is pretty awesome.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#2wombat013(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:26:04 PM
Also, I solo more than I group, but I DO group sometimes. Is Lancer the only soloable class, or is it just the best solo class?
---
#3DSChrisPosted 5/1/2012 7:37:02 PM
To me (MMO-player for 8+ years) it's fairly groundbreaking. Doesn't feel like a hotkey smasher. Combat is very different, and I find it enjoyable. How you feel about an MMO is very speculative though. Some people love this game and can see themselves here for quite some time, while other have already moved on. In short though, it's definitely worth a shot, because it's very different.

In regards to your second post, I'm playing a priest and I'm finding soloing easy enough. Lancer's are just mostly the tank class, but surely not the only soloable class. All of the classes are pretty competent in soloing.
---
No one belives that in 2062 Squirrels will imperialize and reform the world under the name of the Squirrelidian Empire.
#4wombat013(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:42:56 PM
That was very helpful actually. Thanks!
---