Alchemy issues - How do you start this crafting skill?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Alchemy issues - How do you start this crafting skill?
4 years ago#1
There is nowhere to get alchemy mats or blueprints from the crafting area in Velika. I don't know how to start this crafting skill. I can figure out the other ones, just not alchemy. Does anyone know where to get ingredients and blueprints?
GT/PSN- Sythierius
4 years ago#2
same way you start the otheres, yes there are NPCs in the alchemy area that sell the mats you need. open your eyes
nomnomnom
4 years ago#3
OK you try, then.
GT/PSN- Sythierius
4 years ago#4
its just in a different area I think
4 years ago#5
They're in the same building as the Focuscrafting NPCs.
You actually read signatures? What a waste of time!
4 years ago#6

OK you try, then.

uhh i did, my alchemy is in the 50's
nomnomnom
4 years ago#7
Commander_Bokko posted...
They're in the same building as the Focuscrafting NPCs.

No, they aren't. Not in Velika. I wouldn't have made this topic if this were true.
GT/PSN- Sythierius
4 years ago#8
Yes they are. I wouldn't have told you if I hadn't seen them there. I also trained my Alchemy to 50 with one character already and I haven't even been to other cities yet.
You actually read signatures? What a waste of time!
4 years ago#9
if you look at the minimap where the crafting stuff is, you'll notice theres 5 different circle structures there. 2 of them contain armor and weapon smithing, 2 contain tailoring and leathercrafting, and one contains alchemy and focus crafting. the building with alchemy and focus crafting has a green interior.

as the other poster said, use your eyes.
4 years ago#10
there's 2 crafting areas in Velika the one in the south with 3 buildings doesn't have alchemy but the one in the north with 5 buildings does. also most of the smaller towns have an alchemy ingredient merchant somewhere so you only need to go to Velika for new formulas
There are two secrets for becoming truly powerful. The first is to never tell anyone everything you know.---the Grimoire of Pestilential Thought
GT Eibbor2009
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Alchemy issues - How do you start this crafting skill?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived