No loot from world boss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. No loot from world boss?

User Info: Alderon_Reborn

Alderon_Reborn
4 years ago#1
So I just got done fighting the world boss that's sitting around Poporia (sp?), Atrocitas. Took forever to kill it, and when it did it dropped...nothing. Not a single item was dropped.

It might have been how I started the fight? I found him sitting there with no one fighting him. Me being a Lancer, I had to at least try and solo it. I got it down to about 55% when an Archer found me fighting and formed a group with me. We killed it and not a single drop. Even the EXP from the kill was piss-poor.

Are there just world bosses out there that don't drop anything? I'm not mad that I fought the guy, by any means. It was a blast (mostly) soloing the guy and actually pulling it off. Just curious why I still haven't seen a world boss drop anything.

It can't be from a level difference. I'm Lv26 and my groupmate was Lv25.
http://i.imgur.com/9U3Rb.png

User Info: Utada

Utada
4 years ago#2
Drops not guaranteed.
My signature had to be changed after 4 years; 8/11/10 I shall remember!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Utada/sig.jpg

User Info: Kaltrec

Kaltrec
4 years ago#3
Most of those "world bosses" are there only as guild quest objective, i don't think i've heard of anything good droping from them
People who know little are usually great talkers, while those who know much say little.

User Info: ATiRadeonHD

ATiRadeonHD
4 years ago#4
I think that might have been for a guild quest objective.
|| AMD Phenom II x6 1065T || nVidia GTX 560Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. No loot from world boss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived