Starting soin, whats the easiest class to hey groups and solo with?

#1lovemehatePosted 5/9/2012 7:15:21 PM
Starting tonight, whats the best class for getting into groups/runs and the best for solo gameplay?
#2kamikaze135Posted 5/9/2012 8:27:22 PM
Lancer is the easiest to get into a group with and it's a great solo class if you know how to use it properly.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3Dragoon08Posted 5/9/2012 8:29:47 PM
Hey man,

I don't think there is any class that you could have difficulty grouping with. I am a berserker and I am not having troubles at all and it's the least, unwanted class as far as I know.

But I would recommend Lancer, it's a good solo class and every group needs one.

If you don't worry about finding groups like I do, berserker are beasts on PvE.

Hope this helps,
---
Silver FC : 313909579893
Black FC : 124895072361
#4kamikaze135Posted 5/10/2012 8:00:50 AM
I said Lancer because when you queue up you get into a group instantly while with other classes, it's a 1hour+ wait most of the time. That and most parties area always looking for a tank since there are so many healers and DPS on at any given time.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#5Arislan0Posted 5/10/2012 8:29:40 AM
kamikaze135 posted...
I said Lancer because when you queue up you get into a group instantly while with other classes, it's a 1hour+ wait most of the time. That and most parties area always looking for a tank since there are so many healers and DPS on at any given time.

Reflects my experiences exactly. I've almost given up on my slayer who is sitting at lvl 39. I usually only have 2 hours or so to play on weekdays.. spending an hour and a half in instance matching and shouting LFG just isn't fun.
---
GT: ChronicBomb