Once I hit 60, what is there to do?

#1RogerHobbs1988Posted 5/15/2012 10:15:16 AM
(Not proof reading, just looking for answers and ranting to myself. Tera is fun)

Hey guys.
Currently level 44.

I recently took a step back from the grinding and viewed the game from a third person's perspective rather than a first person's perspective to avoid all attachment to the game due to grinding!(I hope you follow)

So looking at the game in the perspective of someone who has never played; some things are very unclear.

When I hit level cap, what do I do?

I grind Dungeons and Rep for gear?
I wait for a few months when battlegrounds come out and Nexus/Crevices?

I have gone through many; and I mean many, mmorpgs with high hopes of filling a void that left me after FF11 and WoW.

Who knows, maybe this void that every single MMO gamer feels is natural.
Maybe the MMO genre hype is over and all games become boring once the hype dies down!
(Sorry personal rant is person)

Anyways, is there plans for raiding being added within the near future or are these 'Rifts' suppose to hold us over?

Got my Sorc to lv44 before putting him up for sale on ebay. Only one day left on the auction and really on the fence about taking it down.
---
Rift!
#2PirwzwhomperPosted 5/15/2012 10:57:57 AM
Farm BAMs. All day every day.

This game is from Korea. It's designed to be a grindfest.
---
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg
#3potatochobitPosted 5/15/2012 11:04:45 AM
idk, but I cant cancel my 3 month subscription and change it to month to month, lol!
---
My website: http://tenori-taiga.blogspot.com/
#4Reaper_Chris92Posted 5/15/2012 11:25:59 AM
I stopped playing at level 42 maybe there will be someone that says anything other than PvP (To an extent), BAM, Alts, Dungeon grinding, or crafting.
#5cobaltlotusPosted 5/15/2012 9:16:49 PM
You won't hit 60 for quite a while.

Do you level often? How often, anyway?
I'm a 59 zerker and I leveled for about 12 hours today. I barely made it halfway to 60..

58-60 is a combined total of roughly 300 million experience points.

Good luck.
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#6BigJeffreyLanePosted 5/15/2012 9:53:33 PM
cobaltlotus posted...

I'm a 59 zerker and I leveled for about 12 hours today. I barely made it halfway to 60..

Good luck.

and that number is completely pointless and unneeded. the scaling is so bad, but then i've heard the damage numbers are just as bad.
#7RogerHobbs1988(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2012 8:23:49 AM
But still, what can I do at 60.

Is there any information of Raids being released?
I only have 6 hours left to make up my mind before ebay ends lol
---
Rift!
#8wly3298456Posted 5/16/2012 12:03:25 PM
cobaltlotus posted...

Good luck.

I am not sure what you are doing. 58-60 took me roughly 6 hours. The new storyquest that pops up at 58 would give you 1 level or 2 already. This game is seriously easy compared to any other grinding games.

As for what to do at 60? Grind reputation, do dungeons, do dailies, pvp. and Nexus when they finally enable that.
#9Redfury509Posted 5/16/2012 4:59:22 PM
If I was in that point, I'd probably just play 'mercenary' and join various parties close to my level to help them accomplish quests, grind, and farm BAMs. After all, I love this game's gameplay style, and I find it really fun. It all just comes down to having fun with the game in the end.

This is at least what I did with Monster Hunter series once I reached my max hunter rank. Just joining various groups to have fun playing with others, and playing the game and did that for a total of 600+ hours of each of those MH games.

Another option I'd do is to create an alternative character and start from there.

I could be doing both of these.
---
Are you a scrub?
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw-book/intermediates-guide.html