Best way to earn gold?

#1EquafiPosted 5/19/2012 7:09:05 PM
So now that I've hit 60 and completed most quests, whats the best way to earn gold?
#2kamikaze135Posted 5/19/2012 9:31:33 PM
Daily quests and dungeon runs. Finish up any story quests you didn't finish
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3piecemealcrankyPosted 5/19/2012 11:05:31 PM
Farm for those Arun potions. They drop randomly, sells for about 13-17 gold per unit. I had 7 at level 18 and it was pretty good gold-making. Of course at higher levels this probably wouldn't mean much, considering mobs drop ton of gold.
---
May piece be upon you.
#4DmanTeePosted 5/20/2012 5:44:36 AM

Farm for those Arun potions. They drop randomly, sells for about 13-17 gold per unit. I had 7 at level 18 and it was pretty good gold-making. Of course at higher levels this probably wouldn't mean much, considering mobs drop ton of gold.

So what was the point of giving the TC that advice?
#5piecemealcrankyPosted 5/20/2012 7:25:24 PM
DmanTee posted...
So what was the point of giving the TC that advice?

Thorn on your butt? It helps a lot at low level but just in case if other players were reading around and wanted a feedback on a similar question. But whatever.
---
May piece be upon you.
#6potatochobitPosted 5/20/2012 8:35:22 PM
are you talking about arunic panacea?

make sure you keep all the ones you find for yourself when you do high level dungeons

just keep leveling bro
when you are high enough to do dungeons regularly you will get gold drops you can sell
and quests give lots of gold as reward the higher level you are
---
http://tenori-taiga.blogspot.com/
rules do not make justice but justice has rules -potatochobit 2012
#7DmanTeePosted 5/20/2012 11:04:21 PM

Thorn on your butt? It helps a lot at low level but just in case if other players were reading around and wanted a feedback on a similar question. But whatever.

I was just asking what was the point of giving the TC obsolete advice, given his level. Considering this topic was about what is the best way to earn gold at level 60, your information was irrelevant. I simply asked what was the purpose of providing such information in this topic.

Thorn on your ass?
#8goeliPosted 5/20/2012 11:45:44 PM
lvl 60 gear sells for alot even white.
i farm in argonea, megalo portal (i dont know the exact name)
and the mobs also gives rep points so its a win win situation.
---
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956
#9Cloud75xPosted 5/21/2012 1:21:29 AM
been going back and finishing up the story quests in the dungeons I never did. Been selling the goodies i find :D
---
"That which does not become part of the one, shall become one with the void."
#10piecemealcrankyPosted 5/21/2012 2:39:41 AM
DmanTee posted...
I was just asking what was the point of giving the TC obsolete advice, given his level. Considering this topic was about what is the best way to earn gold at level 60, your information was irrelevant. I simply asked what was the purpose of providing such information in this topic.

Thorn on your ass?

Nope, as far as I can see it, I contributed something, although debatable to be obsolete, you contributed zero thus far. Good job. ;)

potatochobit posted...
are you talking about arunic panacea?

make sure you keep all the ones you find for yourself when you do high level dungeons

just keep leveling bro
when you are high enough to do dungeons regularly you will get gold drops you can sell
and quests give lots of gold as reward the higher level you are

O-o I didn't know they were very precious. I suppose with all the gold I made I have to re-spend them to purchase them for later use. Wish I'd known much earlier.

I see how relevant it is after all... :D
---
May piece be upon you.