Best way to earn gold?

#11DmanTeePosted 5/21/2012 6:51:37 AM

Nope, as far as I can see it, I contributed something, although debatable to be obsolete, you contributed zero thus far. Good job. ;)

Going by your logic, next time someone asks me for the time, I'll tell them yesterday at 5:00pm, it was 5:00pm.
#12theshovellerPosted 5/21/2012 6:55:58 AM
Those potions, are they the "completely refill stamina" ones? If so, then I might sell off some of those I've been finding on Newbie Island, since I need some extra scratch to get started with crafting on my guys.
#13pariah23Posted 5/21/2012 7:37:02 AM
People do farm those potions at level 60 by going back to the basilisks outside Bastion of Lok and basically one-shotting them. Despite the level difference, they still drop a decent amount of panaceas.

Generally, it's not something done for profit though. You need to carry them with you at all times while doing dungeons at high levels, because nobody is going to sit around and wait for you to regain stamina by sitting at a campfire for 5 minutes after you die.
#14xxGoDxoFxWaRxxPosted 5/21/2012 8:30:45 AM
It depends on your class honestly. If you're a lancer or healer then just grind instances, especially if you're a lancer since you will rarely have to share rolls. Unless you're very lucky with drops and rolls I suggest farming mobs if you're a DPS. You still want to run instances to try and get your weapon, and chest piece, but Fane isn't really worth it to try and make money off of. I make around 400-500G an hour farming lv 60 mobs, so personally I find it better than running instances, I'm a Sorc and am perfect for AoE farming on large groups however. I hear Slayer and Beserker work good too, not sure about Warriors and Archers. Priests/Mystics may be able to farm effectively as well, but I'm not sure.
#15piecemealcrankyPosted 5/24/2012 6:50:54 AM
theshoveller posted...
Those potions, are they the "completely refill stamina" ones? If so, then I might sell off some of those I've been finding on Newbie Island, since I need some extra scratch to get started with crafting on my guys.

See how important this piece of info is? Some veteran users just don't see it after all, shame.
---
May piece be upon you.
#16theshovellerPosted 5/24/2012 7:20:54 AM
piecemealcranky posted...
theshoveller posted...

See how important this piece of info is? Some veteran users just don't see it after all, shame.

Thanks... I think. Unless you meant it as an insult, in which case I want to say, "Hooray! People are paying attention to Zoidberg again!"
#17GoW_In_NHPosted 5/24/2012 1:49:44 PM
theshoveller posted...
piecemealcranky posted...
theshoveller posted...

Thanks... I think. Unless you meant it as an insult, in which case I want to say, "Hooray! People are paying attention to Zoidberg again!"

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20922775.jpg
---
People who have said nice things about me: 63
Last person to say something nice about me: bhgeo
#18LokarinPosted 5/24/2012 2:17:47 PM
Ya, them Aurunic Panaceas

Even if you want to keep them, they're good money and easy to get... just make a new guy, do the starting quests and get multiples free, delete the character and repeat.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"
#19DmanTeePosted 5/24/2012 5:25:00 PM
theshoveller posted...

Maybe you need to learn how to answer a question properly. If someone asks you what is the best way to earn gold at level 60, you give them answer as to the best way to earn gold at level 60. What's even worst is that you acknowledge that your information was useless as a level 60 gold farming method in your post.

Some sage users just don't get it after all, shame.
#20pies12Posted 5/24/2012 5:51:56 PM
Ya, them Aurunic Panaceas

Even if you want to keep them, they're good money and easy to get... just make a new guy, do the starting quests and get multiples free, delete the character and repeat.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"

It's adventurer's coupon all over again!
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.