Download Puzzle #2

#1I_h8_sauerkrautPosted 2/28/2010 7:23:05 PM
Your opponent's LP: 6900
Your LP: 800

Your opponent's s/t zone: Magic Cylinder f/d, Mirror Force f/d, Ancient Forest
Your opponent's monster zone: Hundred Eyes Dragon, Earthbound Immortal Uru, Moon Dragon Quilla, Sun Dragon Inti, Flying Fortress SKY FIRE
Your opponent's hand, deck, extra deck, graveyard, RFG zone: empty

Your s/t zone: Interdimensional Matter Transporter f/d, Return from the Different Dimension f/d, Different Dimension Gate f/d, Needlebug Nest f/d
Your monster zone: empty
Your hand: Gemini Spark, Chthonian Emperor Dragon, Woodland Archer, Super Double Summon, Valhalla Hall of the Fallen, Spell Power Grasp, Silent Doom
Your deck (from top to bottom): Tuned Magician, Mirror Force, Wulf Lightsworn Beast, Fire Ant Ascator, Insect Knight, Supervise, Dark Valkyria
Your extra deck: Black Brutdrago
Your graveyard and RFG zone: empty
#2MegaMage3003Posted 2/28/2010 7:30:01 PM
DAMNIT! I'm trying to make a topic like this too!

Aw well, time to copy/pasta...

Opponent: 6900 LP
Field: Mirror Force (f/d), Magic Cylinder (f/d), Ancient Forest, Hundred Eyes Dragon, Earthbound Immortal Uru, Sun Dragon Inti, Moon Dragon Quilla, Flying Fortress SKY FIRE
Hand: N/A
Deck: N/A

You: 800 LP
Field: Interdimensional Matter Transporter (f/d), Return from the Different Dimension (f/d), Different Dimension Gate (f/d), Needlebug Best (f/d)
Hand: Gemini Spark, Chthonian Emperor Dragon, Woodland Archer, Super Double Summon, Valhalla Hall of the Fallen, Spell Power Grasp, Silent Doom
Deck: Tuned Magician, Mirror Force, Wulf Lightsworn Beast, Fire Ant Ascator, Insect Knight, Supervise, Dark Valkyria
Extra Deck: Black Brutdrago

Step 1: Activate Needlebug Nest. Wulf, Lightsworn Beast will activate.
Step 2: Special Summon Wulf, Lightsworn Beast. Opponent will respond with SKY FIRE's effect.
Step 3: Activate IMT to RFG Wulf, dodging SKY FIRE's effect.
Step 4: Special Summon Woodland Archer and use his effect to search out Valkyria.
Step 5: Activate Valhalla and use it to Special Summon Valkyria.
Step 6: Activate Super Double Summon, targeting Valkyria. Use the Spell Counter to destroy Quilla.
Step 7: Activate Spell Power Grasp, targeting Valkyria. Use this Spell Counter to destroy Inti.
Step 8: Activate Gemini Spark, targeting Hundred Eyes Dragon.
Step 9: Activate Silent Doom to Special Summon Valkyria.
Step 10: Equip Valkyria with Supervise. Use the Spell Counter to destroy Uru.
Step 11: Activate DD Gate, RFGing both Valkyria and SKY FIRE. Use Supervise's effect to summon Tuned Magician.
Step 12: Normal Summon Tuned Magician to unlock his effect. Use RftDD to summon Valkyria and Wulf.
Step 13: Synchro into Brutdrago. Discard Chthonian Emp Dragon to destroy Cylinder.

This is what I tried, and failed to do it.

Doing some calculations, it appears you need to have Brutdrago run into Mirror Force so he can revive Chth Emp Dragon, then have Chth Emp Dragon and Wulf attack for perfect game. So I'm missing a step somewhere.
---
2149-8240-8068 (Phantasy Star Zero); 5284-7281-1682 (Platinum); 0173-1988-0240 (Mario Kart Wii)
http://www.youtube.com/user/MystikX
#3BmagicianPosted 2/28/2010 7:36:41 PM
I have the answer to this, give me a bit to retrace my steps
---
"I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG"-Dr. Ivo Robotnik (AoStH)
Now known as Miles "Tails" Prower
#4MegaMage3003Posted 2/28/2010 7:45:51 PM
Step 1: Activate Needlebug Nest. Wulf, Lightsworn Beast will activate.
Step 2: Special Summon Wulf, Lightsworn Beast. Opponent will respond with SKY FIRE's effect.
Step 3: Activate IMT to RFG Wulf, dodging SKY FIRE's effect.
Step 4: Special Summon Woodland Archer and use his effect to search out Valkyria.
Step 5: Activate Valhalla and use it to Special Summon Valkyria.
Step 6: Activate Gemini Spark, targeting Mirror Force.
Step 7: Activate Silent Doom to Special Summon Valkyria.
Step 8: Equip Valkyria with Supervise. Use the Spell Counter to destroy Uru.
Step 9: Activate Spell Power Grasp, targeting Valkyria. Use this Spell Counter to destroy Inti.
Step 10: Activate DD Gate, RFGing both Valkyria and Quilla. Use Supervise's effect to summon Tuned Magician.
Step 11: Normal Summon Tuned Magician to unlock his effect. Use RftDD to summon Valkyria and Wulf.
Step 13: Activate Super Double Summon, targeting Valkyria. Use the Spell Counter to destroy Hundred Eyes Dragon.
Step 14: Synchro into Brutdrago. Discard Chthonian Emp Dragon to destroy Cylinder.
Step 15: Ram Brutdrago into SKY FIRE. Summon Chthonian Emp Dragon with Brutdrago's effect.
Step 16: Attack directly with both monsters.
---
2149-8240-8068 (Phantasy Star Zero); 5284-7281-1682 (Platinum); 0173-1988-0240 (Mario Kart Wii)
#5BmagicianPosted 2/28/2010 7:51:15 PM
Use Needlebug Nest
Summon Wulf and respond with Interdimensional Matter Transporter when opponent uses SKYFIRE
Special Summon Woodland Archer and tribute it for it's effect to get Dark Valkyria
Activate Valhalla and use it to Special Summon Dark Valkyria
Activate Super Double Summon on Dark Valkyria
Activate Dark Valkyria's effect to give her a Spell Counter, use effect again and destroy Uru
Activate Spell Power Grasp on Dark Valkyria and use her effect again, destroy Hundred Eyes-Dragon
Activate Gemini Spark and target Mirror Force
Activate Silent Doom and bring back Dark Valkyria
Equip Dark Valkyria with Supervise and use her effect again to get a Spell Counter, then use the counter on Moon Dragon Quilla
Activate Different Dimension Gate on Sun Dragon Inti and Dark Valkyria, Use Supervise to bring back Tuned Magician
Normal Summon Tuned Magician
Activate Return from a Different Dimension to bring back Wulf and Dark Valkyria
Tune Tuned Magician with Dark Valkyria to Special Summon Black Brutdrago
Use Black Brutdrago's effect and discard Chthonian Emperor Dragon to destroy Magic Cylinder
Attack SKYFIRE with Black Brutdrago and bring back Chthonian Emperor Dragon
Attack with Chthonian Emperor Dragon and Wulf for game
---
#6MegaMage3003Posted 2/28/2010 7:54:21 PM
Yeah, there's multiple ways to do this one, between the Valkyria nuking and the suicide target.
---
#7BmagicianPosted 2/28/2010 7:55:42 PM
I'm impressed with how many cards one could play in a turn before a Normal Summon is made lol
---
#8MegaMage3003Posted 2/28/2010 9:17:00 PM
I'm more impressed on how the CPU managed to summon 3 Synchros, all of which have requirements, and Earthbound Immortal, and Flying Fortress SKY FIRE at the same time, have no cards in their Graveyard, and for some reason hasn't won.

<_<
---