My Lightsworn Deck

#1BakudangodPosted 3/6/2010 10:43:38 PM
Please tell me if you guys can thing of anyway to improve it, i do run 44 cards, but i don't find this to be a hindrance.(this is off the 2009 original Banlist)
Monsters
1x Celestia, Lightsworn Angel
3x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior
3x Gragonith, Lightsworn Dragon
3x Honest
3x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin
2x Judgment Dragon
2x Lumia Lightsworn Summoner
2x Lyla Lightsworn Sorcerer
3x Necro Gardna
1x Ryko Lightsworn Hunter
3x Wulf Lightsworn Beast

Spell's
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
3x Monster Reincarnation
3x Solar Recharge
3x Tribute to the Doomed

Trap's
3x Bottomless Trap Hole
3x Glorious Illusion
1x Mirror Force
#2ManchineelTreePosted 3/6/2010 11:08:31 PM
Get with the times.

Also, lol @ Gragonith, Tribute to the Doomed and Glorious Illusion.

Lastly,

(this is off the 2009 original Banlist)

and

3x Bottomless Trap Hole

does not compute.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LewapQ1; Pokemon Platinum FC: 3524-1542-9611
#3aerisfanboyPosted 3/6/2010 11:15:27 PM
Since there's Monster Reborn, I'll assume it's March 09... Then,

Celestia>>Gragonith
Destroying 2 cards on the field is WAY better than having a beatstick. You've got JD for that. I'd remove the Gragoniths, and add in at least 1 more Celestia.

Max out the Summoners. They are the ones that provide the firepower before JD comes out for game.

Take out 2 Garoths, 1 is enough. They don't mill on their own, but overmill when there're other monsters on the field. Most decks have it at 1.

Jain at 3 is okay. Beats other Jains, Laquaris, Shuras, maybe even Siroccos. I'd personally switch one for Ehren though, just for a different Lightsworn, and maybe a backup plan for stalling decks.

Replace 2 Monster Reincarnations for 2 Beckoning Lights. Beckoning Light>>Monster Reincarnation, aside from the fact that Reincarnation is faster, being a Spell card.

The reason I believe why you have 3 Tribute to the Doomed is because there's not enough destruction. In that case, Celestia does it better. Take these all out.

Also, no Charge of the Light Brigade? It's so good, it's Limited in the current banlist. Add 3.

! don't really like Glorious Illusion. There's nothing this can bring out that Lumina can't (Celestia without its effect is useless, Gragonith is just a beatstick, you have JD for that). Take these out.

No PSZ? It adds a different dimension to your Deck, rather than Lightsworn, Lightsworn, Honest, Lightsworn, JD, game.

That's just my 2 cents. I'm sure there are others that can help alot more.
---
Miracles do not just happen.
They are made, through hard work, determination and lots of belief.
#4DarkHeroRavenPosted 3/7/2010 12:53:31 AM
-2 Garoth
-3 Gragonith (LS can win easily without it. It is pretty meh.)
-2 Jain
-3 Tribute to the Doomed
-3 Glorious Illusion

+2 Celestia
+1 Lumina
+3 Charge of the Light Brigade
+1 Plaguespreader Zombie
+2-3 Beckoning Light
+1 Ehren
---
"Yeah, travellers, that's what we are. Yup, I'm the husband. Uhh, over there's my wife, and Mr Chuckles there in the middle, he's my buddy." ~ Jansen