1 Mirror Force
1 Torrential Tribute
---
Good places to netdeck: DGZ and GFAQ
Bad Places to netdeck: TCGPlayer and Pojo
#2hobbes1294Posted 5/21/2010 6:16:22 PM
No Solar Recharges?

---
The funny thing about life is that it never gets to the point where it's so bad it can't possibly get any worse.
#3Grapes_37(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2010 6:50:20 PM
forgot..
+3 Solar Recharge
---
#4airbomb24Posted 5/21/2010 8:39:08 PM
- Allure of darkness
- Garoth
- 2x Honest
- Aurkus
- 2 Gold Sarcophagus

+ 2 Pot of Avarice
+ 1 Reinforcement of the Army
+ 3 Solar Recharge
+ Trap Dustshoot or Jain or something

Pot of Avarice is to get back DAD / Chaos Sorceror when your deck is low so you have a high chance to draw it. Its much better to draw a POA late in a duel than a Gold Sarcophagus. Solar recharge you obviously just forgot. ROTA will net you a jain ehren or god forbid you keep garoth, or also a necro gardna is your holding lumina. Celestia is terrible in this deck - ive tried and she is way too hard to summon and starlight roads abound

Heres why Honest is bad. You only have 13 LS monsters TOTAL. 2 are wulfs, and you have 3 recharges. You cant normal summon wulfs, and youre gonna use recharges, so lets just take out 3 from there leaving you 10 lightsworns you will probably be able to normally summon in a duel. Ryko and lyla go to defense, (almost always, unless you open with lyla) that leaves 6. Celestia is a tribute monster, that leaves 4. So youre running 2 honest for essentially 4-6 possible summons of Lumina, Jain, Garoth, and Ehren. If your wulfs are getting run over, that makes no sense because its only possible to mill a wulf through solar recharge lucksacking or another more important to kill LS monsters effect such as lumina or something. OR JD, in which case who cares about honest, blow up the field next turn again. Most of the time things like wulf are gonna be killed by card effects.now, if you want to keep the honests, because they do go great with beckoning light, then you need to add more LS monsters.

Allure of Darkness: You dont want any of those cards to be removed from play. You want every single one of those dark monster cards. Dont use allure, its unnecessary with 3 recharge and only 7 targets leaves it dead in your hand a LOT.

Aurkus sucks, he's weak and only good if you have the field locked down already with LS monsters.

My build has the exact same set of dark monsters, but no honest , garoth, or aurkus, and 3 ryko and 3 lyla (although 2 is probably good), and 2 jain. and TBH, you probably could run 1 lyla and use dust tornadoes instead.

---
Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2009 FC = 1634 5389 9607 Alias - Sakura
Yu-Gi-Oh WC 2010 FC = 1849 3660 3330 Alias - Sakura
#5BlueswordsXPosted 5/22/2010 12:55:01 AM
While usually Aurkus isn't too good, he was the bane of by Monarch deck, and screwed me over very badly as I couldn't target any of the Lightsworns...so I couldn't even play my monarchs, unless I want to target my own cards for their effect.
---
WC2008 FC: 0473-6992-2002
#6LRN_2_PLAYPosted 5/22/2010 2:20:43 AM
[...]

This the first trainwreck of advice I've ever seen you give. :-/
---
Dusk's Precipice ~ http://summaxr.com/dueltopia
Your premiere dueling experience. Dueltopia Live!
#7DekadensePosted 5/22/2010 2:25:17 AM
+3 Solar Recharge as before mentioned. Ignore Airbomb's suggestions.
---
'Its time to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum...and i'm all out of gum' Duke Nukem
Its not hacked! Its Action Replayed!
#8Grapes_37(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2010 6:49:36 PM
I've seen some people main decree or trap stun in this so would that be a good idea? Or do I just stick to the usual stuff.
---
#9Tracy SmithPosted 5/22/2010 7:14:01 PM
Test it out yourself. I don't run this, so I can't really say anything else.
---
"NOTHING comes from hurting others!" -- pirinioak
Pokemon HG: 3009 0581 2396