(R/F) Fabled Deck

#1PlasmaShooterPosted 1/25/2011 4:41:35 AM
Monsters (23)3 Fabled Grimro3 Fabled Krus1 Fabled Kushano1 Fabled Raven1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness1 Morphing Jar1 Sangan2 The Fabled Catsith3 The Fabled Cerburrel2 The Fabled Chawa3 The Fabled Ganashia2 The TrickySpells (8)1 Giant Trunade1 Mind Control1 Monster Reborn2 Mystical Space Typhoon3 Pot of AvariceTraps (9)2 Bottomless Trap Hole1 Mirror Force2 Raigeki Break1 Solemn Judgment1 Starlight Road1 Torrential Tribute1 Trap DustshootExtra Deck (15)1 Ally of Justice Catastor1 Ally of Justice Decisive Armor1 Armory Arm1 Black Rose Dragon1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier1 Fabled Leviathan2 Fabled Ragin1 Fabled Valkyrus1 Goyo Guardian1 Lightning Warrior1 Red Dragon Archfiend1 Stardust Dragon1 The Fabled Unicore1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice BarrierJust a few things:Pot of Avarice is in 3 because this deck sends monsters to the graveyard EXTREMELY fast because of all the discarding and synchro summoning. Personally, I really like Fabled Ragin's effect and that's why it's in 2.
#2PlasmaShooter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2011 4:44:37 AM

Monsters (23)
3 Fabled Grimro
3 Fabled Krus
1 Fabled Kushano
1 Fabled Raven
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Morphing Jar1 Sangan
2 The Fabled Catsith
3 The Fabled Cerburrel
2 The Fabled Chawa
3 The Fabled Ganashia
2 The Tricky

Spells (8)
1 Giant Trunade
1 Mind Control
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon~
3 Pot of Avarice

Traps (9)
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
2 Raigeki Break
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck (15)
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
1 Armory Arm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Fabled Leviathan
2 Fabled Ragin
1 Fabled Valkyrus
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Lightning Warrior
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Stardust Dragon
1 The Fabled Unicore
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Just a few things:
Pot of Avarice is in 3 because this deck sends monsters to the graveyard EXTREMELY fast because of all the discarding and synchro summoning. Personally, I really like Fabled Ragin's effect and that's why it's in 2.

#3TTuvilloPosted 1/25/2011 4:49:02 AM
AHH My eyes xD

Easier reading:

Monsters (23)
3 Fabled Grimro
3 Fabled Krus
1 Fabled Kushano
1 Fabled Raven
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Morphing Jar
1 Sangan
2 The Fabled Catsith
3 The Fabled Cerburrel
2 The Fabled Chawa
3 The Fabled Ganashia
2 The Tricky

Spells (8)
1 Giant Trunade
1 Mind Control
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Avarice

Traps (9)
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Mirror Force
2 Raigeki Break
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Starlight Road
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck (15)
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
1 Armory Arm
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1 Fabled Leviathan
2 Fabled Ragin
1 Fabled Valkyrus
1 Goyo Guardian
1 Lightning Warrior
1 Red Dragon Archfiend
1 Stardust Dragon
1 The Fabled Unicore
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

"Just a few things:Pot of Avarice is in 3 because this deck sends monsters to the graveyard EXTREMELY fast because of all the discarding and synchro summoning. Personally, I really like Fabled Ragin's effect and that's why it's in 2."

Ok so a few things: Your extra deck needs some work, you should definitely add a second Stardust since you're running Starlight Road. Furthermore, you're using a non-optimal build for the actual Fabled monsters themselves. Trap Dustshoot is a card that can easily be replaced as well.

One other thing; the Tricky is an awesome tech I honestly hadn't thought of, so good call there.
---
Monster Hunter Hub- z15.Invisionfree.com/Monster_Hunter_Hub
Guides for all kinds of things, and a source of -friendly- advice!
#4PlasmaShooter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2011 5:00:41 AM

I was thinking of using Divine Wrath, so:

-1 Trap Dustshoot

+1 Divine Wrath

What do you think?

#5TTuvilloPosted 1/25/2011 5:22:48 AM
That definitely works.

Are you sure the underused Fables are worth it? Putting this deck into my DS now for testing, I'll report back soon xD
---
#6TTuvilloPosted 1/25/2011 6:16:35 AM
Mhmm. How about Karma Cut? Definitely Side it for a looot of top tier decks. (Used it on Dandywarrior and it worked miracles)

I'm really satisfied with the way you made the deck, but my love for Kudabbi will probably eventually hinder me (Having no cards to discard and lack of level 10 synchro)
---
#7fyuberPosted 1/25/2011 6:29:16 AM
Solid build I'd say. Definite suggestions:
Monster Reincarnation - This card is amazing Fabled tech, you can retrieve and reuse any Fabled in your graveyard, while activating an effect from your hand. It gives your deck a lot of versatility. If Grimro is available in the grave it's practically the RotA of Fableds.
Ancient Sacred Wyvern - Since all your tuners are light, you'd want this for the quick win. With both players at 8000, simply reduce your opponent to 5000 and then attack with this for an OTK.

The problem I can see with your deck is a lot of cards that need to be discarded (3x Krus / 3x Cerburrel / 3x Ganashia / 2x Cat Sith) meaning that if you're going to abuse Ragin and you find yourself without access to Raven or Brionac, you may have problems. A single Nozochee could do wonders here.
#8invaderjim17Posted 1/25/2011 7:30:18 AM
I ran my build with Behemoth,king of beasts,you should try him out,it's a nice instant pseudo leviathan and instant synchro again.
#9TTuvilloPosted 1/25/2011 7:39:41 AM
Mhmm, that's a good tech but doesn't it ever lead to dead draws?

Though of course special summons from hand -> tribute -> return tribute to hand...

I'll try that out.
---
#10invaderjim17Posted 1/25/2011 8:40:13 AM
BTW,take out some of the silly cards that you have to pay cost for.
Fables discard themselves and if you play them otherwise,it would only screw up the consistency.

Fables themselves rarely get bad hands,a lot of your playing actually depends on your mind set,you can run 3x dualities and gather all your little fiends to explode next turn or you can synchro spam,which imo, is the worse of the 2.