Gamestop 3D glasses

#1macisotsuPosted 7/22/2011 9:14:49 AM
I got these 3D glasses in the mail with my pre-order. They're a plastic pair with red and blue lenses. Is there any use for this? I assumed the game's 3D mode was meant for 3D televisions. I'm curious if the game has what I'm going to call "classic" 3D(red&blue). Otherwise I just got glasses for the next 80's night.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#2Gamemaster64Posted 7/22/2011 9:36:52 AM
Gamestop are an idiot.

The game does have an option for 3d and you can choose which one and it uses those type of glasses as one of those options

What stupid about Gamestop is they gave you the wrong pair. You need TriOviz which are green and magenta.

http://www.trioviz.com/en

There a pair called Trioscopic that uses similar colors but in a different order.

Make sure it's Green and Magenta and not the other way around.

One problem is this is in Europe and find a pair is kind of difficult outside of EU. If you get a plastic one from some china seller then expect the colors to be a little off. Finding official paper ones are hard unless you buy B:AA GOTY new. Some store should sell them since Batman the only way you can get them normally and you got games like this and Enslaved but no glasses are give with them.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3shads3055Posted 7/22/2011 4:12:35 PM
i have the batman goty glasses? do those work on normol no 3d tv's

and will they work for captain america"? what settings do u have to set the 3d to if you dont have a 3d tv? does it look good?
#4Gamemaster64Posted 7/22/2011 4:26:33 PM
shads3055 posted...
i have the batman goty glasses? do those work on normal no 3d tv's

and will they work for captain america"? what settings do u have to set the 3d to if you dont have a 3d tv? does it look good?

I don't know do you? Yes they work on any tv.

Yes since it also uses the same system. Under option and there three, right/left split, top/bottom split and color. You want the color one. I don't know if having the bar at max or mini does anything different.

I don't like it much. It like the 3DS but not that great. What suck is anything red is shiny.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#5shads3055Posted 7/22/2011 6:34:44 PM
oh ok cool i will try
#6macisotsu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2011 8:54:05 PM
Yeah I didn't like it much either. Gave everything a tint.
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?