Here is how to solve the eastern bridge/control room puzzle **SPOILERS**

#1Printul_NoptiiPosted 9/8/2010 6:43:44 PM

Enter the control room, in the first room go to the room where the weights are hanging from the chains and memorize their pattern, go to the room across that one and align the weights like you memorized them (a click should mark the right position). After that collect the two pipe pieces and rotate the gate in the middle and get the two pieces over to the next room (you can make the gate stuck by piling up crates).

In the next room just go to the one room where you can control the big preassure machine and lower it all the way down into the bottom (just try the levers) after that go in the final room and allign all three pips on the wall. One left and two crossed in the middle, leave the right two sockets open (you only need 3 pieces anyway) and you are done here.

Go to the main hall all the way back an pull the left lever, this will lower the eastern bridge but it will get stuck halfway so dont dispair. Just look at the western bridge its still down rite ? Simple just pull the right lever and run as fast as possible to the western bridge and leap on it, you will rise with the bridge over the eastern bridge.

Now comes the fun part :D Make a run/jump over the two bridges and your landing will lower the eastern bridge for good allowing you to enter the morgue.

Cheers ^^

#2doubutsutekiPosted 9/11/2010 3:25:29 PM

I was stumped for hours here, and it's the only place I've gotten stuck in for more than about 10 minutes in the game so far. This post helped me out.

Thanks a lot!

You can also climb down to the ground, pick up one of the rocks lying around and throw it on top of the pillar, climb up the pillar, pick the rock back up again to throw it at the eastern bridge, by the way.

#3sabrewolfPosted 9/11/2010 7:57:36 PM
Or just throw a rock onto the raised platform...
---
Can you feel that Hybrid Rainbow?
#4KGhaleonPosted 9/11/2010 8:02:01 PM
That place was easy, you just have to mimic the machines on both sides. One side is already finished as a hint showing you what you need to do.

The pipes glow lightly, showing you that they are important and that you need to take them somewhere.
#5ricoblackPosted 9/11/2010 9:31:20 PM
I didn't do jack with the pipes, I picked them up, but I never found a spot to put them in. What do they end up doing? BTW I got passed that part without doing a thing with the pipes.
---
My sigs keep getting deleted
#6trollop_scatPosted 9/11/2010 10:30:20 PM

Haha perfect topic for me. I got the bridge down and went in the morgue but all I got was a copper tube and I dunno what to do now. I put the game down after a long session last night and forgot what I was trying to do. I went in the water area and turned the valves again but that didnt do anything important. What am I missing/ how do I advance the game form here?

#7Printul_Noptii(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2010 11:13:37 PM

The morgue is one hell of a creepy place :| Here is what you have to do there. Collect the copper tube and combine it with the needle to create a siringe. Now comes the creepy part... there is a dead body on a examination desk in the morgue which says "the body is cold like the man died not to long ago". Use the drill on the corpse to drill a hole into the skull and blood will spurt out of the corpses head. Combine the siringe with the blood and inject it into your body. Now you are immune against the poison and can enter the sewers :]

#8KGhaleonPosted 9/11/2010 11:13:57 PM
One one side you have rooms where the solution is presented, showing you what you need to do with the controls/chains,etc. Just go to the rooms on the opposite side and copy it.

Do this for the wheels and levers, then go to the room at the very end with those pipes and put them on the wall(left of where you enter). There are holes so it's easy to figure out the rest.
#9trollop_scatPosted 9/12/2010 1:01:54 AM

Printul_Noptii posted...

The morgue is one hell of a creepy place :| Here is what you have to do there. Collect the copper tube and combine it with the needle to create a siringe. Now comes the creepy part... there is a dead body on a examination desk in the morgue which says "the body is cold like the man died not to long ago". Use the drill on the corpse to drill a hole into the skull and blood will spurt out of the corpses head. Combine the siringe with the blood and inject it into your body. Now you are immune against the poison and can enter the sewers :]

Thanks, I never woulda figured that out, even though I read the note that talked about the poisonous fungi in the sewers. Speaking of which, I turned all 3 vavle handles to redicrect sewer water and nothing happened. I have no idea where to go now :/ Any help would be appreciated...

#10KraiserPosted 9/12/2010 1:23:25 AM
I think the Morgue is where you run into good ol' Handsaw for the first time too.
---