Nya! Mya!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arkane Denial

Arkane Denial
7 years ago#1
Game center is now free! I want that Plachinya membership ASAP!

Man, internet lingo, it makes me lol.
- Kyojun MK107

Arkane Denial
7 years ago#2
Kuro is so bad-ass, nobody can beat him at Speed (Gambler).

Poor Toro, no roof. :-(

- Kyojun MK107

User Info: Shiro

Shiro
7 years ago#3
Poor homeless Toro, yeah. Almost makes me want to go through the hassle of putting money into a Japanese PSN account.

Arkane Denial
7 years ago#4
Yeah, I had to order another JP PSN card just to love Toro...for 30 frickin' short days.

Producer is a wise-ass.

- Kyojun MK107

User Info: kishinmask

kishinmask
7 years ago#5
Yeah Mr. Producer is teh evil mya.

Arkane Denial
7 years ago#6
Just realized that Producer-san is just protecting Toro and buddies from trophy whores. XD

I'm glad Mainichi is gone. I hate seeing people who DL Mainichi just to get 100% from "that stupid/pointless/boring game".

- Kyojun MK107

User Info: kishinmask

kishinmask
7 years ago#7
Just realized that Producer-san is just protecting Toro and buddies from trophy whores. XD

LOL. So true.

I'm glad Mainichi is gone. I hate seeing people who DL Mainichi just to get 100% from "that stupid/pointless/boring game".

I agree. And they're very pissed that Mainichi Issho, a "game"/service they don't even TRY to understand or appreciate ended before they reach their precious 100%. Bwahaha.

Those trophy whores should be glad though. The new Shuukan Toro Station doesn't install trophy data until they pay 800 yen for the platinum member's card, so they won't get a 0% in their precious PSN Profile when they DL & start the game.

Arkane Denial
7 years ago#8
Now, all I'm gonna do is wait for a Toro Station 360 port bundled with Modern Warfare.

LMAO

- Kyojun MK107

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived