How many MP Levels are there?

#1Famine_10f4Posted 5/24/2010 1:16:11 AM

The game is really sparking my interest especially with the Multiplayer trailers, a fresh air of something different. Anyone know how many levels there are going to be? Right now I've only seen 3, hopefully there are at least 6-10 different levels for Fragile Alliance that are all unique in their own way, like in that subway level you got to blow a hole in the wall and on the bridge you got to get to the chopper.

I never got the first game (played the demo and liked it but never got around to actually buying it), are the standard MP modes there like Team death match?

#2onurucaPosted 5/24/2010 1:14:09 PM
every wednesday a new multiplayer trailer will show up.. i'm guessing till e3
#3onurucaPosted 5/24/2010 1:14:49 PM
Famine_10f4 posted...

The game is really sparking my interest especially with the Multiplayer trailers, a fresh air of something different. Anyone know how many levels there are going to be? Right now I've only seen 3, hopefully there are at least 6-10 different levels for Fragile Alliance that are all unique in their own way, like in that subway level you got to blow a hole in the wall and on the bridge you got to get to the chopper.

I never got the first game (played the demo and liked it but never got around to actually buying it), are the standard MP modes there like Team death match?

sorry for double post
the first one only had fragile alliance mode,didnt had any tdm
#4dissinguPosted 5/24/2010 8:35:26 PM

Well it might just go by skill. I'm aware that gamespot said that there is level requirements for some weapons, but in the first game there wasn't really a level system. You just raised your True Skill by winning ranked matches, and there was never an experience bar to show how close you are to raising your skill. So what I'm saying is that maybe the level requirements mean your skill in the game. I hope though that they will put an experience bar and levels in this game.

#5Famine_10f4(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2010 11:30:58 PM

Oh no no, I mean as in maps.

#6ApathyTriggerPosted 6/5/2010 4:18:29 PM

They haven't released any info on how many maps there will be, but I think they've showed cased two? maybe three, all that I've heard was from one of the previews on here, in which one of the game developers promised there would be a good choice of maps to play on.