My idea forever ago...(RE6)

#1BI0NICcommandoPosted 6/9/2012 3:14:45 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/980166-resident-evil-5-gold-edition/60025685

suck it riddlebox89...
---
"Whoa is that a long Health Bar or are you just happy to see me?"-Spencer
Sig. stays until another Bionic Commando is on a disc. (February 3rd 2011)
#2Blackguard_XXIPosted 6/10/2012 2:58:39 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042
#3_HlM_Posted 6/29/2012 1:59:28 PM
Blackguard_XXI posted...
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/200/420/BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Win.
---
When I heard her heart in that terrible rhythm, I knew again what peace could be.
#4riddlebox89Posted 7/24/2012 1:06:59 AM(edited)
Suck what? That CAPCOM are such a money hungry company that they'll go back on something they've stated just to please the new "fan base" and make more money?

They also DID say RE6 would be a reboot to the franchise, not a sequel/prequel or whatever the hell it is.

Your idea is irrelevant, as it was done before CAPCOM decided to pull a Kojima and completely ignore what they explicitly stated several times before.

There's nothing to suck pal.

Not to mention the fact that you bringing up a nearly year old thing now, when at the time all we knew (or thought we knew) about RE6 was it was going to be a reboot, acting as if it makes you some great fortune teller, doesn't do much for you, just makes you look like you're grasping at straws to look like an internet tough guy.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5undying129Posted 7/24/2012 7:30:01 PM
Wow the internet ego is killing me..... (Head explodes)
#6riddlebox89Posted 7/25/2012 3:20:36 AM
And then again, that topic was done before you, me, or anyone else knew anything about RE6 besides what CAPCOM already said, which was that it will be a reboot, and their other statement saying Chris and Leon will never be physically seen together in the same game.

As that is the case, how in the hell is it relevant now?

This topic reeks of some internet tough guy bringing up old topics trying to make himself look intelligent or like some kind of fortune teller.
---
#7undying129Posted 7/26/2012 8:08:24 AM
If you ask me, you both need to chill out. It's a little lame that that either of you are calling each other out about something that happened a year ago. Riddlebox89, you seemed like you were trying to be the internet tough guy when you said what you did on the older post. This is a place to enjoy conversations about video games we love, not a nerd battleground.
#8riddlebox89Posted 7/26/2012 4:16:41 PM
undying129 posted...
If you ask me, you both need to chill out. It's a little lame that that either of you are calling each other out about something that happened a year ago. Riddlebox89, you seemed like you were trying to be the internet tough guy when you said what you did on the older post. This is a place to enjoy conversations about video games we love, not a nerd battleground.

If you ask me you need to learn how to read and comprehend what you're reading if you think i'm the one acting like an internet tough guy and the other child isn't.
---
#9darkcloudrepeatPosted 7/28/2012 12:59:50 PM
I agree with Bionic.