Digiegg of Sincerity
Digiegg of Light
Digiegg of Reliability
Digiegg of Love
Digiegg of Miracles
Digiegg of Kindness
Digiegg of Destiny
#2Marihito(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2010 5:05:35 PM
and another one is the digimentall of darkness i hope to have all digimental or digieggs evolutions
#3Gazi_MonsterPosted 6/9/2010 5:25:35 PM
Sure, let's waste resources making useless armor digimon. Seriously, why do they even bother with these anymore? Even in canon they were ancient and obsolete.
#4Marihito(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 4:06:38 PM
all digimon i very valuable the armor digimon is perfect i want to have all digimental or digiegg evolutions
#5Gazi_MonsterPosted 6/10/2010 4:37:39 PM
There's over 60 of them, they're all distributed among only a few digimon, and they're dead-end evolutions. They're not valuable. They're pointless. The time spent on drawing all those sprites would be better spent on more normal digimon.
#6Marihito(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 4:48:05 PM
I think all digimon is very good to have the armor evolutions is the best because want a powerfull digimon i want this game have all digimental evolutions because the lost evolution is the digimental evolution or the ancient evolution in the series only two ancient digimon have see to frontier movie the ancient Greymon and ancient Garurumon
#7Gazi_MonsterPosted 6/10/2010 7:10:07 PM
Armor stage digimon aren't powerful.
#8Yamato_sanPosted 6/10/2010 10:40:32 PM
they're dead-end evolutions

not exactly. They can evolve further in the card game, and while that may not be the best source for believable (or "canon") evolutions (in the card game, the Armor level is treated as no different from the Adult level, and once 02 ended, even their usage of Digimentals was pretty much thrown out), they do seem to suggest that all the Devas can evolve from certain Armor Digimon (which I'd believe when looking at some of them, like Panjiramon from Sheepmon). In turn, all the Devas are capable of evolving into one of the four cardinal god Digimon.
#9Gazi_MonsterPosted 6/11/2010 12:36:42 AM
I know they can evolve in the card game. But that's it. They can't evolve anywhere else, including the other games in the Digimon Story series. As far as this game goes, they're a dead-end. And since most of them can only evolve from one digimon (again, in the card game they can evolve from others, but nowhere else), it seems like a complete waste of resources that could have been better spent. Why give 6 digimon 10 dead-end evolutions each? It's completely pointless.
#10pwkeyblade951Posted 6/11/2010 6:23:49 AM
I don't know about everyone else but I was never a fan of Armor Digimon.