Future digimon game: Digimon story/world 3DS

#1sonik2049Posted 8/31/2010 12:29:58 PM
Well after five digimon games on the DS a 3DS game on the digimon story/world is almost (my guess) already in planning stage.

The battles in 3D can be quite intense if the can make them interesting.

Any ideas what you will want in a 3DS digimon game?
#2DarkDragonSpyroPosted 8/31/2010 1:35:03 PM
A Game for the 3DS will not be Okay
---
Bakugan Brawl
Helix Drago ROCKS
#3DragonNeosPosted 8/31/2010 10:50:24 PM
If a Digimon game was made on the Nintendo 3DS, I would want the game to be like the original Digimon World on PlayStation with more features and more Digimon.

@DarkDragonSpyro: How so?
---
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare
#4DarkDragonSpyroPosted 9/1/2010 4:20:56 AM
Cause the Digimon World Games is for DS and not 3DS
---
Bakugan Brawl
Helix Drago ROCKS
#5Gazi_MonsterPosted 9/1/2010 11:27:34 AM
Actually, the Digimon World games are for PS, PS2, GC, and Xbox. The DS games are Digimon Story. They're only Digimon World in America, because BoA thinks we're too stupid to identify the franchise with just the "Digimon" part, so they call them all Digimon World. So shows what you know.

IMO, the system is irrelevant, though. Bandai is perfectly capable of screwing up no matter what you give them to work with.
#6lucemon6667Posted 9/13/2010 2:40:03 PM
I wish they did the battles and the gameplay in general digimon world 3 style.
btw yeah digimon championship wasn't even a ''story'' title and was still called digimon world championship. shows what BoA thinks about our intelligence
#7Gazi_MonsterPosted 9/13/2010 3:47:59 PM
Digimon Savers: Another Mission too. And they changed Digimon World X to Digimon World 4 so that our feeble brains wouldn't explode trying to figure out how X comes after 3.