Spell Puzzle Solutions

#51rpgurljayPosted 7/2/2010 9:22:53 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just couldn't get "Learning difficulties" for some reason. Can't believe it was so simple. Here's the missing information in your image as a thank you.

Spell: Banestorm
#52glm53Posted 7/2/2010 9:42:48 AM
Zaraf,
Here's some more info for the missing parts of your images. And thanks for those images.

Fancy Book Learnin'
DARK DWARVEN LAB
Banefire

Lost
Entrance to lower levels, once you take the lost Wizard there
Charm spell

Learning difficulties
Catacombs - Wizard
Mausoleum Entry
Banestorm

---
Take only pictures.
Leave only footprints.
#53glm53Posted 7/2/2010 9:50:18 AM
One more that may need to be cross verified, as far as the reward.

Dungeon Smarts
DARK DWARVEN LAB
Banestones
---
Take only pictures.
Leave only footprints.
#54rpgurljayPosted 7/2/2010 4:20:11 PM
The reward for "Dungeon Smarts" is "Banestones"
#55Zaraf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2010 11:52:57 PM
Ok, I updated the images with this data, thanks!

"Lost
Entrance to lower levels, once you take the lost Wizard there
Charm spell"

What level is this puzzle found on? I do not need the room name. If you'll notice, I haven't put any room names on, because you usually don't know the name of a room until you enter it anyway. I am putting the level name (ice cave, catacombs, dark dwarven lab, etc).
---
When you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse - you could be them.
#56SkyrealPosted 7/3/2010 4:47:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57SkyrealPosted 7/3/2010 12:55:56 PM
The prerequisite quest is found in the Catacombs, but the puzzle itself is given at the entrance to The Orc Tribe level.
#58QaantarPosted 7/3/2010 5:10:43 PM
I have a much easier solution to Fancy Book Learnin'

H2 left
G6 right
E6 left

Then it'll be obvious, but

B7 left
G7 left

Tah dah!
#59Zaraf(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2010 5:49:31 PM
Ok, the solutions have been updated.

Thanks Supa Gaijin, that solution is more to my liking :)

Thanks Skyreal, I've added that info to the Lost quest. Btw, is the Lost quest name "Lost" or "Lost!"?

I noticed that the two puzzles we were missing were the very first two puzzles that you encounter on the Orc Tribe level. I started a new game and got them myself and I've added them in now too. I didn't have enough space for the quest name "The Fashion Conscious Goblin", so I just put "Fashion Conscious". Doesn't really matter anyway.

For "An Awkward Exam", can anyone please confirm the name of the level it is on?

Thanks
---
When you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse - you could be them.
#60QaantarPosted 7/3/2010 6:18:36 PM
No problem!

I just finished An Awkward Exam.

It's on the Mine level where the Owlbear, Medusa is.... the Dark Dwarven mines (room is "Mine").