This is the best of all the PoP games

#1BearFan34Posted 7/12/2012 11:06:57 AM
I've played the 5 PoP games since the PS2/Xbox era. I really think this one is the best one. Obviously, it's got good graphics. But it's all the additions - the freezing water, reconstructing structures, the jumping towards enemies & birds, etc. The combat upgrades are kinda fun, and I like how you get just masses of enemies at times and you can just decimate them. I thought some of the other PoP games, namely Sands of Time, made you slog through tedious combat way too much.

Definitely glad I picked this one up, for just $5 bucks at the store!!
This is one game I'll be keeping in my collection because it's fun to just pop it in and play.
#2ChrisHanson24Posted 7/17/2012 11:56:02 PM
i like sands of time the best
#3BearFan34(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:26:41 AM
Most people do, and of course part of it must be the "it was the first one" factor, but for my tastes, this one has surpassed it.

The parkour-style acrobatics were really fresh back then, but now it would feel a little boring to me. That's where all the additions in this game come in (freezing water, etc), which leads to some very entertaining stuff that you can do besides just running along walls.

I guess what I'm saying is, overall, Sands of Time is the more landmark game, for its time it was better than Forgotten Sands is for its time, but if I had to sit down and play one of the two today I would rather it be FS.
#4PiratPosted 7/27/2012 12:21:01 AM
when i got this i was like wtf, is this assassins creed without assassinations?