Magic Sword Warp Locations?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fight: Double Impact
  3. Magic Sword Warp Locations?

User Info: jkr2krz

jkr2krz
6 years ago#1
So far with the aid of 2 guides (the one here and one elsewhere) I have found warps on floors
1, 7, 17, 21, 28, 34, 39, 40
However the one for 39 kinda goes past the one for 40, but still i went ahead and just reloaded a save so as to "activate" or use both warps and still the Vault achievement for all warp sets, use all warps are locked, anyone else know of any others?

User Info: SilverevoVIII

SilverevoVIII
6 years ago#2
Are you referring to this: http://www.arcade-history.com/?n=magic-sword-heroic-fantasy&page=detail&id=1439

i cannot find 1 doing the aforementioned and 39 makes no sense
Xbox Tag: TodaysForgotten

SilverevoVIII
6 years ago#3
ok. I got 39. 1 is still a bit unclear to me. I've walked to the "exit" and then back to the start.

jkr2krz
6 years ago#4
Yea this list is not complete, in the vault it splits em into "sets" set 1 and set 2, for all I been able to figure out, set 2 is the warps that send you to the "red" aka secret rooms when you enter the warps.
Set 1 seems to refer to rooms that just warp you to a higher room. The one in floor one is kinda hard to describe just go left from the first door you can unlock (aka a door which can contain a helper) and stand on that ledge and the sweet spot seems to be the wall somewhere very high FACING away from the door, maybe ill make a lil video of how i opened it.

SilverevoVIII
6 years ago#5
I just got it. Thanks. Guess im in the same boat as you now. I thought that would have been the last one.

jkr2krz
6 years ago#6
LOL just as i was gonna upload the video, yea I am gonna dig through some old nintendo powers and such see if they got anything on these rooms, somewhere somewhere I heard there were 7 regular warps if not im gonna start bugging admins at capcom unity
As the pope so once said in a photoshop moment, BE GONE NOOB

User Info: xenodolf

xenodolf
6 years ago#7
I'm not finding the "set 1" warp location. you're saying its in the first INDOOR level, off to the left of the first prison cell?
Look out for: Kane & Lynch 2, Deus Ex 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Metro 2033, Data East Arcade Classics, Final Fight: Double Impact, Dead Rising 2, Game Room

jkr2krz
6 years ago#8
yea let me upload the video, THE video is not EXACT as its a lil bit unclear for me on the exact sweet spot but this always seems to work for me.
As the pope so once said in a photoshop moment, BE GONE NOOB

jkr2krz
6 years ago#9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFzm2WaseNI
pardon the quality etc just hooked up the cap card fast and wanted to get it over with
(now i sound like itzlupo of MW2/ VS the pro fame lol)

User Info: xenodolf

xenodolf
6 years ago#10
hey, send me a message on Live. my GT = Xenodolf. My computer is in the other room and I keep having to run back and forth.
Look out for: Kane & Lynch 2, Deus Ex 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Metro 2033, Data East Arcade Classics, Final Fight: Double Impact, Dead Rising 2, Game Room
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fight: Double Impact
  3. Magic Sword Warp Locations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived