Magic Sword Warp Locations?

#1jkr2krzPosted 4/14/2010 2:07:30 PM
So far with the aid of 2 guides (the one here and one elsewhere) I have found warps on floors
1, 7, 17, 21, 28, 34, 39, 40
However the one for 39 kinda goes past the one for 40, but still i went ahead and just reloaded a save so as to "activate" or use both warps and still the Vault achievement for all warp sets, use all warps are locked, anyone else know of any others?
#2SilverevoVIIIPosted 4/14/2010 5:18:47 PM
Are you referring to this: http://www.arcade-history.com/?n=magic-sword-heroic-fantasy&page=detail&id=1439

i cannot find 1 doing the aforementioned and 39 makes no sense
---
Xbox Tag: TodaysForgotten
#3SilverevoVIIIPosted 4/14/2010 5:54:08 PM
ok. I got 39. 1 is still a bit unclear to me. I've walked to the "exit" and then back to the start.
---
#4jkr2krz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2010 7:21:56 PM
Yea this list is not complete, in the vault it splits em into "sets" set 1 and set 2, for all I been able to figure out, set 2 is the warps that send you to the "red" aka secret rooms when you enter the warps.
Set 1 seems to refer to rooms that just warp you to a higher room. The one in floor one is kinda hard to describe just go left from the first door you can unlock (aka a door which can contain a helper) and stand on that ledge and the sweet spot seems to be the wall somewhere very high FACING away from the door, maybe ill make a lil video of how i opened it.
#5SilverevoVIIIPosted 4/14/2010 8:29:06 PM
I just got it. Thanks. Guess im in the same boat as you now. I thought that would have been the last one.
---
#6jkr2krz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2010 8:42:35 PM
LOL just as i was gonna upload the video, yea I am gonna dig through some old nintendo powers and such see if they got anything on these rooms, somewhere somewhere I heard there were 7 regular warps if not im gonna start bugging admins at capcom unity
---
As the pope so once said in a photoshop moment, BE GONE NOOB
#7xenodolfPosted 4/14/2010 9:09:00 PM
I'm not finding the "set 1" warp location. you're saying its in the first INDOOR level, off to the left of the first prison cell?

---
Look out for: Kane & Lynch 2, Deus Ex 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Metro 2033, Data East Arcade Classics, Final Fight: Double Impact, Dead Rising 2, Game Room
#8jkr2krz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2010 9:16:02 PM
yea let me upload the video, THE video is not EXACT as its a lil bit unclear for me on the exact sweet spot but this always seems to work for me.
---
As the pope so once said in a photoshop moment, BE GONE NOOB
#9jkr2krz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2010 9:21:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFzm2WaseNI
pardon the quality etc just hooked up the cap card fast and wanted to get it over with
(now i sound like itzlupo of MW2/ VS the pro fame lol)
#10xenodolfPosted 4/14/2010 9:27:54 PM
hey, send me a message on Live. my GT = Xenodolf. My computer is in the other room and I keep having to run back and forth.

---
Look out for: Kane & Lynch 2, Deus Ex 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Metro 2033, Data East Arcade Classics, Final Fight: Double Impact, Dead Rising 2, Game Room