Plant the charges ****

#1houseofpain2Posted 7/25/2010 10:27:26 AM

3 different games in a row and the American's "won't" make it past the first roadblock because they won't plant the charges. I like this game but I just might cancel my preorder and get my money back if the moron:player ratio gets any higher. I've even had teammates who are too busy exposing our positions by shooting at each other.

I chose to snipe for one and some retard stands next to me shooting me only to get shot. Way to drop our respawn tickets dumbass.

And why the **** does gamespot censor the word r e t a r d

#2Surv1valismPosted 7/25/2010 12:15:09 PM
Soo...your complaining about people who don't do objectives...while you sit back and snipe....you play MW2 a lot dont you....
---
Xbox Live GT: IAstro ZombieI - http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/IAstro+ZombieI.png
PSN ID: The_Wretched
#3KabtheMentatPosted 7/25/2010 12:58:22 PM
This has gotta be a joke...

He's complaining about people not planting the charges while he's hanging back sniping...ON OFFENSE? Yeah, typical MW2 player. And this is coming from another MW2 player...so I can spot them pretty easily.
---
John Henry Eden 2012
Some witty/macho/wise/Japanese/cool saying... - Generic anime/Japanese video game character
#4SnokinPosted 7/25/2010 1:05:40 PM
I have more of a problem with people who don't bother to disarm.
---
#5houseofpain2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2010 2:57:07 PM

I didn't know our English speaking countries had a literacy problem. "I chose to snipe once" The missing c was a typo but since "one" is also a word the spell check missed it. The thing is whether I snipe or not, I joined these games with 60 respawn tickets available at the first road block. Half the tickets were gone, first objective still not complete, and our team had 10 players the other team had 6.

And no I do not play MW2, MW2 was on the desk unused for months until I traded it in for Red Dead Redemption.

When there is a distinct advantage and no one wants to take it for an easy win honestly shows me that there are more MW2 players in the beta than there should be. You can go 53-2 on Mission and still lose skill if your team doesn't make it past the first objective, k/d ratio and scorechain don't mean anything if you still lose the round.

/endrant