Killstreaks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SolidSnake6785

SolidSnake6785
6 years ago#1
How do killstreaks work in this game? I got at a USC after 3. When do I get the airstrike?
Free forgiveness by God's grace and Christ's sacrifice on the cross!

User Info: SolidSnake6785

SolidSnake6785
6 years ago#2
UAV that is...what other rewards are possible?
Free forgiveness by God's grace and Christ's sacrifice on the cross!

User Info: CrAppyF33ling

CrAppyF33ling
6 years ago#3

its not killsreak its pointstreak, 40 for the first then 100, 40 is either UAV or Airstrike then the 100 points which is I dunno

User Info: CardPenguin

CardPenguin
6 years ago#4
no its called a scorechain

User Info: remoteman663

remoteman663
6 years ago#5
lmao. your a noob there aren't killstreaks. This isn't your dumb little crappy CoD. 40 points, 100 points, 160 points, 230 points, and 300 point streaks are all the I have gotten.
Psn:Jinx45

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
6 years ago#6
It works exactly how you would think. You get enough points and get either an offensive or defensive bonus. If you get 380 points you get a cruise missile which is like a Predator Missile(Hellfire Missile in this game for Coalition forces) on steroids and crack.

There's also two air strikes. There's a Strafing Run option, and then the second to last one is an actual air strike.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
6 years ago#7
anyone have a list of the pointstreaks?
Alpha Mike Foxtrot= Adios Mother ****ers!
GT:nonprofitkilla1

User Info: Vari3ty

Vari3ty
6 years ago#8

remoteman663 posted...
lmao. your a noob there aren't killstreaks. This isn't your dumb little crappy CoD. 40 points, 100 points, 160 points, 230 points, and 300 point streaks are all the I have gotten.
---
Psn:Jinx45

I'd say you're the noob. Scorechains, or whatever you want to call them, are clearly MOH's rip-off of COD's killstreaks, no matterwhat you want to call it. I'm no COD fanboy, but it's clear that they copied COD.

User Info: Brettsuper14

Brettsuper14
6 years ago#9
Offense:
1: Mortar Strike 2: Rocket Strike 3: Guided Missile 4: Artillery Strike 5: Strafe Run 6: Air Strike 7: Cruise Missile (Which is AWESOME)

I cant find the defense list.
Just go on youtube and there HEAPS of people who show you what they all do etc...

User Info: Bioshockraptor

Bioshockraptor
6 years ago#10

When you get the amount of points you can chose either defensive or offensive, they are the following:

Mortar strike - INTEL
Rocket strike - Match ammo
Missle Attack - Flak vests
Artillery strike - FMJ ammo
Strafing run - Jammer
Air strike - Sabot rounds
Cruise missile - kevlar vests

40 - 100 - 160 - 230 - 300 - 380 - 450 pts

You can chose which is the offensive and defensive :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived