Can't find Elite Engineering Suit

#1Priss_LancePosted 1/26/2011 9:30:03 PM
I finally finished the game, and now running on New Game +, with the Riot Security Suit being totally sweet looking.

I then saw the IGN guide to getting all the suits, and supposedly the Elite Engineering Suit schematic should be on the couch beneath the power node in the room where the first store is located in chapter 1. I'm playing on New Game +, and yet the schematic isn't there.

Anyone else have this problem, or am I not doing something right?
---
"Warriors of fate, you shall dance bravely. Use your golden wings, and fly to the skies. "
#2X1PHoSPosted 1/26/2011 9:54:18 PM
I tried searching for all of them in my new game+ and couldn't find any. Either they are in different locations or there are no elite suits for the pc version.
---
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone
#3CommunismFTWPosted 1/26/2011 10:02:29 PM
I beat new game+ and didn't find them, either. I searched every power node room.
---
http://newportcolony.blogspot.com/
~Call me C-zom
#4spireguyPosted 1/26/2011 10:05:41 PM
I was wondering if it was just me switching to a different difficulty level each time I started a new game+, but I guess if you guys are having the same issue...
---
PS0 [z] fc: Spireguy 1978-0335-4191
Laser cannon based RaCast, R-109.
#5User232365Posted 1/26/2011 10:10:57 PM
Having the same problem. Played on Normal difficulty for playthrough one and two, yet all I got was the Elite Riot RIG that you get automatically. Cannot for the life of me find the schematics of the other suits, even when using the IGN guide for them. They just simply aren't there. I hope we didn't get cheated out of the Elite RIGs, too, just for being PC players.
---
Wii information in profile.
Tell me when you add me so I can add you. I look forward to playing online in Wii games.
#6User232365Posted 1/27/2011 8:54:46 AM
Looks like some people on the DS2 Steam forums are having this issue, too. Seems like the PC's short end of the stick keeps getting shorter... = /
---
Tell me when you add me so I can add you. I look forward to playing online in Wii games.
#7spireguyPosted 1/27/2011 10:30:56 AM(edited)
I wish we could get some official response from the developers on the suits so I can stop thinking we are overlooking something.

The PC version did say keep an eye out for the elite schematics on new game+ when finishing the first round of the game didn't it? I'm pretty sure I saw that message.
---
PS0 [z] fc: Spireguy 1978-0335-4191
Laser cannon based RaCast, R-109.
#8User232365Posted 1/27/2011 10:50:40 AM
I also saw the message, and we did get the Riot Elite RIG, so I am guessing it must be some sort of problem. At least, I am hoping it is something that can be rectified soon.
---
#9shawnmckPosted 1/27/2011 7:01:36 PM
Try looking in the Store when you get there.
The suits should be there for purchase.
#10Ascii128Posted 1/27/2011 7:02:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]